For sale - a lovely blue/lilac Moby

We're all in this together, remember, so while the world is collapsing around our ears it might be nice to have a place to talk about new-found frugalities and old-fashioned eco-living. And mooncups.

For sale - a lovely blue/lilac Moby

Postby mamapup » 13 Aug 2014, 09:06

Pimento very kindly sold me this Moby for little croc and it was ace when she was tiny but she isn't a fan of wrapping so the wrap sits sadly on the shelf and makes me feel bad. Anyone need one?

I bought it for £20 inc. postage. Same deal?

(Pimento said they go for £25-30 on ebay)
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Re: For sale - a lovely blue/lilac Moby

Postby pirate_han » 13 Aug 2014, 09:21

I'd love this but can't afford it until payday (end of month). If you want payment sooner please go with whoever else is interested :)
B - March 12
A - January 15
pirate_han

Postby mamapup » 13 Aug 2014, 09:29

I'd love to sell it to you, PH. I can post it at my leisure and you can pay at your leisure. Ok? I'm in no rush for the money and I know where you live, well, where you live on the internet, anyway. PM me your details and I'll send it on. x
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Postby pirate_han » 13 Aug 2014, 10:26

Thank you. Please don't send it until I've paid or I will feel awful! I'll PM you my address and get DH to PayPal you (mine is locked) in a couple of weeks x
B - March 12
A - January 15
pirate_han

Return to Reduce, Recycle, Re-use