Blergh

More little BLWers in the making... <rubs hands>

Blergh

Postby Biddy » 31 Jan 2014, 12:06

I feel so sick today :( I need to make the girls something to eat, but I can't face anything. Every smell and every time I move it's making me feel like vomiting. What can I make for them? Suggestions please..?

I can't go out because it's chucking it down (again) and it's a long walk without waterproofs to the shops.

My own smell is making me sick, when I have a shower the soap and shower gel makes me feel sick. Dirty washing is making me sick, clean washing is making me sick. I feel sick when I eat, I feel worse when I don't. Staying still makes me sick, moving around makes me sick. Give me a break!!

My mum and stepdad are coming tomorrow and I'll have to make them some lunch, they don't know I'm pregnant yet, I was going to tell them tomorrow. And the landlady and a plasterer are also coming in the afternoon to look at some more damp patches on the walls and to check out a broken radiator upstairs, which means landlady will see the large section of wallpaper on the landing that A tore off a few weeks ago :( I'm not looking forward to negotiating that one. It also means upstairs and downstairs need to be ship-shape before tomorrow and at the moment the house is in a stinking mess and I have no assistance.

I'm not having a fun day. Sorry for the moan.
S - Oct 2009
A - June 2011
Y - Sept 2014
Biddy

Re: Blergh

Postby StJuniper » 31 Jan 2014, 12:40

((((()))) Can you tell the landlady you're sick? She doesn't have to know its morning sickness, and maybe you could reschedule or at least excuse the mess. If you're planning on telling your mum tomorrow too, save some of the housework for her. You can work it into your announcement: "See those piles of laundry I saved for you to fold? You're having another grandchild!"
Mama to two boys, the Scout Kid P, 02/26/12 and the Feral Kid R 12/15/13, and one little Tumbleweed girl, 05/27/16.
StJuniper

Postby Kitcameron » 31 Jan 2014, 13:03

And tell the. Before lunch so they can make their own and the girls so you don't have to.

G survived on oatcakes at tea time yesterday as we were stuck In traffic and it's all I had with me. Oatcakes don't smell of very much if you have any.
Mummy to Slinky Malinky (Sept. 12) and Chunker Munker (June 14.)
Kitcameron

Postby A_W » 31 Jan 2014, 13:06

Cheese sandwiches? Cucumber and marmite sandwiches? Pasta and ketchup??? x
H - big school girl - April 08
A - my gorgeous boy - Jan 11
A_W

Postby Kitcameron » 31 Jan 2014, 13:16

Also meant to say, I really hope you feel better soon ((())). Feeling sick is one of the worst things I think, not about pregnancy just in general. I'm almost phobic about being/feeling sick.
Kitcameron

Postby Biddy » 31 Jan 2014, 15:03

StJuniperWreath wrote:: "See those piles of laundry I saved for you to fold? You're having another grandchild!"

This made me laugh so much :D thanks. I think she's slightly telepathic because she just texted me to ask me for a shopping list so they can do my shopping! What a relief. At least there'll be food for them. I can't cancel with the landlady again as I've already postponed the appointment twice. But I think I will tell her I haven't been well so to excuse the mess, because there's no way I can get it all tidy and clean by tomorrow.

I gave the girls cheese and crackers in the end. With some salady bits. They were happy and I don't think it's unhealthy. They might have to have something similar for supper!

Please don't mention marmite. Just being aware there's a jar of it lurking in my cupboard fills me with revulsion. I normally love the stuff!
S - Oct 2009
A - June 2011
Y - Sept 2014
Biddy

Postby Kitcameron » 01 Feb 2014, 11:29

Cheese, crackers and salad sounds fine to me.

Think I also gave G things like cereal ands fruit (especially berries which didn't need any preparation) for her lunch as well as breakfast. They won't suddenly get mal nourished from a few odd meals.

Yey for MIL doing the shopping. I hope your landlady is sympathetic and really hope you feel better soon ((()))
Kitcameron

Postby Biddy » 01 Feb 2014, 17:38

It was my mum who did the shopping and they refused to accept any money for it :) Mums are the best (sometimes!). She threw in a lemon cheesecake too which I didn't feel too sick to eat hehe.

Her reaction was ok, not as horrified as I thought she'd be. I think she was putting on a brave face and trying to be positive for my sake. But after a while I think she was getting very excited, she said she's going to start knitting things already.
S - Oct 2009
A - June 2011
Y - Sept 2014
Biddy

Postby A_W » 01 Feb 2014, 18:42

Like x

Ps: sorry won't mention the 'm' word again. Raspberry jam sandwiches are better?
H - big school girl - April 08
A - my gorgeous boy - Jan 11
A_W

Postby Kitcameron » 01 Feb 2014, 19:28

Ah, sorry, must have misread. Yey for buddy's mum doing the shopping and for cheesecake. Hmmm have a real craving for cheesecake now.
Kitcameron

Postby Biddy » 02 Feb 2014, 11:23

A_W raspberry jam has become my new favourite thing since I gave up m@*#*+€ :D
S - Oct 2009
A - June 2011
Y - Sept 2014
Biddy

Return to Pregnancy