Banana and Oat Pancakes

Post them up and every so often I'll snaffle them and put them on the blog, if that's okay? It'll save you the trouble of emailing them to me. (It will mean you lose out on our charming personal interaction but I sense you can live with that.)

Re: Banana and Oat Pancakes

Postby cia » 26 Apr 2013, 21:33

Made these this morning & they were a success with LO. Much easier than pre-loaded spoons of porridge which is our usual brekkie...although she totally freaked when I turned on the blender :o Need to work on that actually cos she did it in the changing room last wk when somebody used the hand drier. I digress...?We were out of eggs so I just added a splash more milk & it seemed to do the trick.
Thanks for posting
My little poppet 22/09/12
cia

Re: Banana and Oat Pancakes

Postby mamapup » 27 Apr 2013, 08:23

Finally. I made them. Recommendations: make double the mixture. Eat quickly before your puppy equivalent munches them all up. He kept stealing them out of our hands (I kid not). We are hungry, he is satisfied although had to have a piece of toast after. Yum.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Previous

Return to Recipes