Anyone near Vancouver, BC?

Some of us get together from time to time in order to talk about the latest issue of Heat magazine, global politics, important developments in lipstick manufacture and, er, Baby-Led Weaning.

Anyone near Vancouver, BC?

Postby kparker » 23 Aug 2013, 22:00

Is anyone near Vancouver and interested in meeting up? I don't know anyone in my circle doing BLW and I'd love to meet some other moms doing it. I'd also just like to meet some other friends.
kparker

Re: Anyone near Vancouver, BC?

Postby Brigitte » 24 Aug 2013, 08:10

Yes! Hello! I live near Trout Lake in Vancouver. How about you?

I'm about to start BLW with my second child sometime this fall. We had great success with our first, although I'm sure she would have ended up loving food no matter how it was delivered to her, that's just her personality.
I love my kiddos! Two April girls (2011 and 2013) and a May boy (2016). I guess we have spring babies in this family.
Brigitte

Postby kparker » 27 Aug 2013, 03:54

Hi Brigitte! I live in South Delta.

Glad to hear you had such success with your first child and I wish you the best with your second. My son is 11 months tomorrow and still not eating loads of food yet, but he does have fun with it and has improved so much. I did think he'd be eating more by now though...

I'm going to start working again (part time next week). But, if you're at all interested in trying to plan a meetup for this fall please let me know! :)
kparker

Postby Brigitte » 29 Aug 2013, 06:52

Yes, lets! I'm currently juggling two different nap schedules, so I have very narrow windows in which to accomplish outings, and I don't think I could make it out to Delta and back. (My kids don't nap on the go.) Would you want to come here? What is your schedule like?
I love my kiddos! Two April girls (2011 and 2013) and a May boy (2016). I guess we have spring babies in this family.
Brigitte

Return to Meeting Up