York White Rose Babywearers Slingmeet - Friday 18th July

Some of us get together from time to time in order to talk about the latest issue of Heat magazine, global politics, important developments in lipstick manufacture and, er, Baby-Led Weaning.

York White Rose Babywearers Slingmeet - Friday 18th July

Postby Sirona » 09 Jul 2008, 20:55

I've arranged to have a room at The Healing Clinic from 11am til 1pm on Friday 18th July for a York meet-up. It's a big room so plenty of space and we have the use of toilets etc.

The clinic is located at Club Chambers, Museum Street, York, YO1 7DN which is very central. For those that know York well it is the Victorian building opposite the entrance to Museum Gardens, on the corner of Museum Street and Lendal (opposite Threshers). It is about five minutes walk from the train station which is also where most of the York buses stop.

Map and directions can be garnered from here:

http://www.thehealingclinic.co.uk/directions.htm

When you get into the building use the buzzer on the right marked 'The Healing Clinic' so that you can be let in. The room we are in will be through a door on the left at the end of the corridor.

I'll be passing the hat around for donations towards the room hire but they're voluntary!

Any questions, please let me know. I hope to see you there. If you're coming along and would like my mobile number for contact just send me a private message.
Sirona

Postby multitasker » 10 Jul 2008, 08:45

Nope, still can't make it to this one then - was hoping it would be the following week when the holidays have started. When are you planning the August one?

Shona
Mum to Finlay 18/12/07
and Gregor 05/09/04
multitasker

Postby Sirona » 10 Jul 2008, 09:50

I don't know yet Shona, I usually do them one at at time to fit them around other things. Is there a particular date that would work best for you and I'll see what I can do!
Sirona

Return to Meeting Up