Any Bmth/Poole Mums want to meet up again??

Some of us get together from time to time in order to talk about the latest issue of Heat magazine, global politics, important developments in lipstick manufacture and, er, Baby-Led Weaning.

Postby mum2three » 07 Jul 2008, 09:41

No all the soft play centers are faaarrrr to expensive for me im afraid with 3 to pay for. :( Altho there is the children's center in Creekmoor that does a ryme time with musical instraments and its FREE! :D Its on at 10.30am-12pm, I thought that might be nice to do maybe? Its for 6-18 month old babies but my 2yr old will enjoy it and my 4yr old will just sit and read a book there. :)
Charlotte-4
James(downs syndrome)-2
Oliver-11 months

Work at home Mummy- www.toymad.co.uk
mum2three

Postby Orla's mum » 07 Jul 2008, 14:57

Hiya,
I saw this just in time as it looks like it's pretty much arranged for tomorrow. That's great because I'm still on mat leave for a couple of precious weeks. If the weather is good then Poole Park sounds like a fab idea. There is a café (in the same building as the ice-rink which is next to the little train) if it's pouring with rain. Shall we meet there from 9:30-10am onwards? I'll bring a picnic for Orla & the other babes can share.Must dash as O has just woken from her very long nap (2 hours today!!)
Rose :) & Orla :bsmile
Orla's mum

Postby Orla's mum » 07 Jul 2008, 19:18

Also just read Mumof3's message properly regarding the baby music thing in Creekmoor which sounds good too. Sorry, I have mummy brain quite severely at the moment & completely missed this info last time I read the thread earlier this afternoon.

So if it's not raining I'll head for Poole Park (near the café) & if it is raining I'll head for the Creekmoor place. Looking forward to seeing Gemma & Alison & their little ones & also to seeing some new faces.

See you at about 10am (if it's the park) & 10:30 (if it's Creekmoor).

Rxx
Orla's mum

Postby Noir » 07 Jul 2008, 19:31

Sounds good to me. Where abouts is the place in creekmoor just incase (though blue skies outside window are looking promising).
Noir

Postby mum2three » 07 Jul 2008, 19:41

Hello!

Its in the libary at Creekmoor, Northmead Drive! It is looking promising for tomorrow at the mo! Altho im worried the swings will be wet if it rains over night. :?
This is the forcast for tomorrow..... http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/24hr.shtml?id=1192 What do you think??
:?
Charlotte-4
James(downs syndrome)-2
Oliver-11 months

mum2three

Postby Noir » 08 Jul 2008, 07:03

Right, half of my house is covered in blue skies and the other is covered in a huge black cloud, and forecast says drizzle now, but it doesn't actually look too bad. So what's happening? Mum2three, i'll PM you my mobile number.
Noir

Postby mum2three » 08 Jul 2008, 07:16

I dont know, its actualy looking nice enough here to put sun cream on the kids! lol But your right, forcast to rain around 10am. :? Trouble is we wont be able to eat in the cafe if it rains, and im :oops: to say I cant afford to buy anything to go in there if it does rain. :? :(
Shall we risk it and just get a little wet if it rains, bring coats, wellies and rain covers maybe???? :?:
Rose I have your mob no. I will text you and Noir I will look in my PM's for yours! :)

Gemma. x x x
Charlotte-4
James(downs syndrome)-2
Oliver-11 months

mum2three

Postby mum2three » 08 Jul 2008, 07:24

Sally & Rose ive sent you both a text msg! Is anyone else coming today?? x x x
Charlotte-4
James(downs syndrome)-2
Oliver-11 months

mum2three

Postby mum2three » 08 Jul 2008, 18:06

Hello!

Was lovely to see you Sally & Rose today and your gorgeous girls too!

Just to let you both know if your interested in joing us....

TUE...10.30am-12pm baby rhyme time at Creekmoor Children's Centre (free)

THU...1.15pm-2.45pm toddler group at St Pauls Church on Canford Heath (£1)

Anyone else is welcome also. :bsmile
Charlotte-4
James(downs syndrome)-2
Oliver-11 months

mum2three

Previous

Return to Meeting Up