Glasgow meet - Poll

Some of us get together from time to time in order to talk about the latest issue of Heat magazine, global politics, important developments in lipstick manufacture and, er, Baby-Led Weaning.

When shall we have a glasgow meet?

Mon 6th Feb
9%
Wed 8th Feb
18%
Fri 10th Feb
9%
Mon 13th Feb
No votes
Wed 15th Feb
27%
Fri 17th Feb
36%

Total votes : 11

Re: Glasgow meet - Poll

Postby Disco » 17 Feb 2012, 23:08

Good round up there BM - I obviously missed the bit where you and MCM realised you knew each other?! Although was confused when she knew about your bus's past mullet!
It was lovely meeting you MCM - I'm sorry my child rubbed yours up the wrong way :oops:
Although overall I was quite pleased with behaviour - I'm surprised he stayed in sight as much as he did!

Splash - definitely, you set the date next time, you've missed too many!!

Travelling mum - when do you leave for SA? I hope theres time to squeeze in a meet before you go.. I'll understand if travelling anywhere is not on the cards with a newborn and toddler though! Hope you're having a nice time with DH :) (but also a small huff from me about today ;) )
mama to two summer boys S (09) and A (12)

http://www.eilidhweir.com/
Disco

Postby TravellingMum » 18 Feb 2012, 08:05

awwww sorry ladies! You are entitled to a small huff.... but only a small one ;) HA HA!
We leave at the end of May for more travels...
I really do hope we can all meet up. It would be lovely to see you all.

Glad you had a good time though :)
Mum to Little Panda and Wee Monkey
TravellingMum

Postby madcatmummy » 18 Feb 2012, 15:28

Yep, I had a nice time. It was good to meet 1 new face anyway (sorry bm, I had sussed you already, afterall there aren't that many busses in Edinburgh!)

No worries about S annoying AD, it's easy done with new faces, although she did take great pleasure in telling daddy that a little boy wasn't nice to her and had to sit in his buggy (she can be quite a snitch at times!). :oops:

Would love to meet a few more new faces next time and before May would be good as I'll be back to work in June. :(

Glad we could be of service reminding you all of the messy early stages of weaning. I find cleaning up porridge the most fun - even the cat helped me this morning!
mum to AD (03/09) and JT (08/11) and 2 mad cats!
madcatmummy

Postby Splash » 23 Feb 2012, 19:51

Good to hear you all had a good time. Gutted I missed another but I will def come to next one. Should be easier now I'm pt as I'm off every wed and thurs so those days are good for me. Would next one be April time?
Mum to R (July 2010), A (Dec 2013).
Splash

Previous

Return to Meeting Up