Brighton

Some of us get together from time to time in order to talk about the latest issue of Heat magazine, global politics, important developments in lipstick manufacture and, er, Baby-Led Weaning.

Brighton

Postby Bobbin's Mum » 18 Mar 2008, 14:16

Hi all,

I am new here. I started BLW a few weeks ago. Bobbin is nearly 28 weeks now and is loving it. He had two sticks of celery and a stick of mango this morning. All my friends are Annabel Karmel enthusiasts and are now on 3 meals a day so I am feeling a bit lonely on the BLW'ing front. I wondered if anyone fancied a get together in Brighton. I can't make the Southhampton date and it is quite far for me to travel, but I thought maybe some of the south coasters might be from further east (?)
Bobbin's Mum

Brighton

Postby atkinslea » 21 Mar 2008, 23:05

I'm game, though we've been going for quite a while (Cassy is almost 10 months old now). I don't come here very often any more, so feel free to email me directly: atkinslea@yahoo.com.
Laura
atkinslea

Postby Bobbin's Mum » 25 Mar 2008, 16:12

Cool. :D We're going away for the Easter holidays, but I'll drop you a line when I get back. I thought Brighton would be full of BLW enthusiasts but maybe I need to be part of this whole web messaging thing for a bit longer. Never joined an online forum before.

I wrote Gill Rapley an e-mail and she actually replied!!! I was so amazed and delighted. She was really helpful too and made me feel a lot more confident. When people make disapproving comments its easy to start doubting yourself. We got fab photos of Bobbin eating a pear yesterday. I wonder if there is a way of adding photos to this website.
Bobbin's Mum

Postby collington » 02 Apr 2008, 23:04

I'm up for a meet n greet! More or less anytime is good for me.

I'd also ask for an email as I'm not on here all the time.

lisa (at) amnuts . com

Thanks!!
collington

Postby Bobbin's Mum » 22 Apr 2008, 18:57

Fab - I'll e-mail you both.

:D
Bobbin's Mum

Return to Meeting Up