London Meet Saturday 26th Jan

Some of us get together from time to time in order to talk about the latest issue of Heat magazine, global politics, important developments in lipstick manufacture and, er, Baby-Led Weaning.

Postby AB&M » 28 Jan 2008, 19:28

Nothing worse than Ikea on a Saturday afternoon! See you next time :D
Spammer executioner & heads together basher

Claire

Bruno 6
Annie aka kitten 1
AB&M

Postby smilingkiwi » 29 Jan 2008, 22:50

Thanks so much Claire for a great meet up! It was lovely to meet you all and have so much positive feedback with great examples of BLW!! (sorry it has taken so long to post, but I seem to have trouble accessing the forum).
We really enjoyed lunch, Beau slept brilliantly that night and he has been constantly enjoying more food.
It was a gorgeous day and we also walked most of the way home!!
Thanks again for the confidence boost (you were ALL so lovely!) and the odd brocolli spear and rice cake shared!
I am meeting with my NCT girls tomorrow and will forward on The Parent Company details :)

Mel, Paul and Beau
xx
Mum to Beau, homebirth, Born 23 June 2007
smilingkiwi

Postby AB&M » 30 Jan 2008, 13:23

Hi Mel

lovely to meet you too. Maybe we can do it over your neck of the woods next time :D I didn't get a photo of Beau eating so sorry about that - I thought I'd got everyone!

Did anyone catch the name of the lady who hadn't started yet with her DD? I have no idea who she was and am feeling bad about it :oops: If you're listening, very sorry!

Claire

Bruno 6
Annie aka kitten 1
AB&M

Finally here

Postby AGs » 20 Feb 2008, 19:23

My name is sarah and I attended the last meeting. I enjoyed looking at the pictures. so far so good with the weaning amelie appears to be taking to itx
AGs

Postby AB&M » 20 Feb 2008, 19:43

Hi Sarah

Glad you logged back on. I hope we gave you lots of useful information! Fab news about Amelie :D

Claire

Bruno 6
Annie aka kitten 1
AB&M

Previous

Return to Meeting Up