Any BLWers in Bristol area?

Some of us get together from time to time in order to talk about the latest issue of Heat magazine, global politics, important developments in lipstick manufacture and, er, Baby-Led Weaning.

Postby hellopanda » 12 Mar 2008, 13:10

So, does anyone want to meet up again? It was nice to meet you all last time, if a bit brief!

Eve now walking (at last!) so anywhere that she can toddle would be great as she is determined to walk AT ALL TIMES!. Am a bit limited though due to lack of driving skills, although hubby around again next week so could get him to taxi me somewhere.... Would be happy to offer my house as a venue, if that suited as have room and a garden for bigger ones...
hellopanda

Postby hellopanda » 12 Mar 2008, 13:10

So, does anyone want to meet up again? It was nice to meet you all last time, if a bit brief!

Eve now walking (at last!) so anywhere that she can toddle would be great as she is determined to walk AT ALL TIMES!. Am a bit limited though due to lack of driving skills, although hubby around again next week so could get him to taxi me somewhere.... Would be happy to offer my house as a venue, if that suited as have room and a garden for bigger ones...
hellopanda

Postby hellopanda » 12 Mar 2008, 13:11

yeah - I know my last message appeared twice. Not sure why - said there was a debug mode or something....
hellopanda

Postby PerpetualMadness » 12 Mar 2008, 14:39

I'd be happy to meet up again but things are a bit manic here next week so after Easter would be better for us. If next week suits everyone else though, I'll just join you next time. :)
PerpetualMadness

Postby Eli » 12 Mar 2008, 20:15

I'd love to meet up, either at your house or ikea maybe, thats always good for kids rampaging. I can do fridays or after 2.30 on other days as need DH as taxi and he works nights
Eli

Postby Eli » 27 May 2008, 21:37

Bump!
Anyone like to meet up again?
How about people from a bit further afield?
Eli

Previous

Return to Meeting Up