Trunki Yondi neck cushion for ERF car seat?

Best high chair? (We all know it's the Ikea one really but refusniks will bring us tales of Tripp-Trappery and booster seats). Have you discovered an excellent finger food snack, toothbrush, bib or more importantly A Lipstick That Really Does Stay On?

Trunki Yondi neck cushion for ERF car seat?

Postby yorkshirepudding » 17 Oct 2015, 21:10

Moo is an an ERF Britax seat. With the way my back seat slopes, it means he is very upright even in the more reclined position for his weight, and his head lolls forward waking him up, and then he wont go back to lseep, even on very long journeys :(

Been googling trying to find out if one of these http://www.mothercare.com/Trunki-Yondi- ... lt,pd.html would be safe to use. I like the look of it as it meets at the front, which is the way his head falls, whereas most others only go round the sides really.

My thoughts are that, like padded coats become compressed by the force of a crash, and are therefore unsafe under straps, the padding behind his neck would just squish in a crash, and therefore would not really alter the functioning of the seat.

What do you think? Might phone the car seat centre who sold us the seat, they do sell a similar but not as good looking cushion.
Mummy to my little Christmas pudding, Moo, December 2012 and a summer pudding, baby E born June 2015
yorkshirepudding

Re: Trunki Yondi neck cushion for ERF car seat?

Postby yorkshirepudding » 17 Oct 2015, 21:15

Mummy to my little Christmas pudding, Moo, December 2012 and a summer pudding, baby E born June 2015
yorkshirepudding

Return to Product Recommendations