Trampolines

Best high chair? (We all know it's the Ikea one really but refusniks will bring us tales of Tripp-Trappery and booster seats). Have you discovered an excellent finger food snack, toothbrush, bib or more importantly A Lipstick That Really Does Stay On?

Trampolines

Postby Where'stheMistletoe » 28 Aug 2015, 20:56

We've decided we definitely want to get a trampoline. The plan being that it may tire them out and make them sleep better... :? And I quite like the idea of bouncing on them too :) .

Does anyone have any recommendations / tips? We are going to put it on a patio (on a rubber mat I think) as our grass is on quite a slope and have a fairly large space for it.
Mummy to gorgeous wriggly baby boy (Jan 11) and beautiful baby girl (Oct 13)
Where'stheMistletoe

Re: Trampolines

Postby Marrow » 28 Aug 2015, 20:59

We got one for C's birthday a month ago. To use in the glorious weather :? Our garden is terraced, so mostly flat, but we've had to dig the legs down a bit to get it properly level.

It's the 8' Vortigern one on Amazon, and it seems to do the job. But I don't know any better, really.
Mum to a Courgette (July 2012)
Marrow

Re: Trampolines

Postby difdif » 01 Sep 2015, 22:16

We have just got one and really like it. A pity autumn feels close already! I would go for the biggest you have space for. At least if you will allow more than one child on at a ttime. And they get quite good at jumping high quickly so will leave a bit more space for tricks later. We got >4m one but have a big garden now and no beds or plants yet!
The wee Scotsmen F Sep 08 and C Jan 11
difdif

Return to Product Recommendations