Night light projector recommendations?

Best high chair? (We all know it's the Ikea one really but refusniks will bring us tales of Tripp-Trappery and booster seats). Have you discovered an excellent finger food snack, toothbrush, bib or more importantly A Lipstick That Really Does Stay On?

Night light projector recommendations?

Postby ealltech » 13 Apr 2017, 08:25

I'm looking for a projector that lights up my Los ceiling at night. We stopped the dummy almost 2 weeks ago and since then my wee boy is really struggling to relax and drop off to sleep by himself. I thought looking at the stars would be relaxing and help him drift off.

I've looked online but there's so many I don't know where to start. He is 2 but most seem aimed at little babies. I've seen one called pillow pets night lights but some of the reviews say the room has to be very dark to see the lights.

I posted the other week about the gro clock (mainly to help him sleep a bit longer in the morning). But that's not helping at all so we'll persevere until hopefully it sinks in.

Anyway, do any of your toddlers have these wee light up projectors you would recommend? X
ealltech

Re: Night light projector recommendations?

Postby jennyforeman » 18 Apr 2017, 08:19

I bought the Calm Knight star night light projector.

It's the best thing ever as it has a cry activation mode, which sometimes saves me getting up in the middle of the night.

Here's a good review of it here http://consumerexpert.org/best-star-galaxy-projectors/

Hope this helps.

Jen
jennyforeman

Return to Product Recommendations