Page 1 of 1

Possibly the most middle-class question ever

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2015, 14:56
by Monochrome
My DS is 1y2m old. I know that he's not allowed whole nuts because of the risk of choking.

What about pine nuts?

Re: Possibly the most middle-class question ever

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2015, 15:15
by catkin
:) Too small for choking I'd think - they're smaller than raisins and I'd give those without worrying.

Re: Possibly the most middle-class question ever

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2015, 15:37
by RedRum
Lol. Yes, I think they're fine.

Re: Possibly the most middle-class question ever

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2015, 07:03
by Monochrome
Great! Thanks.

Re: Possibly the most middle-class question ever

PostPosted: 21 May 2015, 05:32
by Benedict
Pine Nuts are fine and don't cause any choking hazard.