Eczema Triggers - help me, wise ones

Oh, we're done with all that vegetable-steaming and mess, our children are cutlery-wielding, spaghetti-chomping angels... at least some of the time.

Re: Eczema Triggers - help me, wise ones

Postby Seriously_Nutty » 12 Jul 2013, 13:04

Kate wrote:
Seriously_Nutty wrote:No experience but would applying a barrier cream before she goes in her suit help?

Tomatoes have caused instant skin irritation here too.

William is currently VERY sensitive to everything which I'm sure is down to teething....

yeah, i was wondering about that....

Poor Viking! :(

Don't feel sorry for him. He's currently a grumpy pita.... :wink: I may have to sell him...

Sudo cream may help? That's barrier like isn't it? I think even perfect skin gets raw with constant dampness and sand etc. William reacted really badly to the pool water in his eyes the other day? Very random. He's obviously been in the pool many times but I'd tried to swat a fly and accidentally sent a force of water straight in his face :oops: and then 15mins later he had bloodshot eyes and swelling. We hardly have any chlorine in the pool compared to the public ones he's been in so I blame teething sensitivities....
“You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” - Franklin P. Jones
Seriously_Nutty

Re: Eczema Triggers - help me, wise ones

Postby KateGladTidings » 12 Jul 2013, 13:50

How much are you selling him for?

Yup, we are using sudocrem by the kilo and it does seem to be helping. It has got blooming everywhere tho!
Mother to R, June 2009, and E, May 2012

http://londonwithatoddler.com

Twitter: @LondonWAToddler
KateGladTidings

Previous

Return to Toddler Led Eating