anyone willing to be interviewed about your BLW experience?

Oh, we're done with all that vegetable-steaming and mess, our children are cutlery-wielding, spaghetti-chomping angels... at least some of the time.

anyone willing to be interviewed about your BLW experience?

Postby lcbaker » 22 Jan 2013, 02:36

Hi all! I hope it's all right to post this here. I messaged the moderator to check but didn't get a response...maybe I messed up sending, I'm not sure!

Anyway. I'm a freelance writer in the U.S., and I'm writing an article about baby-led weaning. Just to give you some background, I'm a big fan of it myself, I discovered it when my daughter was a baby and both my kids have been BLW pretty much entirely. So I'm definitely trying to write a "you should try this because it's awesome" article, not a "look at this crazy thing some people do" article. :)

But I'd love to interview some other parents who've experienced it. I'm looking for a parent who's in the U.S. and has 2 kids, one that you spoon-fed purees and one that you did BLW with. I'd like to talk to you about the differences between your kids approach to eating, pickiness about food, etc. If this describes you and you'd be willing to share your story with readers in the U.S., will you email me? Lisa@lcbaker.com.

Thanks so much!
lcbaker

Return to Toddler Led Eating