5 minute Nottingham University survey about weaning

Oh, we're done with all that vegetable-steaming and mess, our children are cutlery-wielding, spaghetti-chomping angels... at least some of the time.

5 minute Nottingham University survey about weaning

Postby nataliespray » 05 Nov 2012, 11:29

Hi, my name is Natalie, and for my dissertation i am trying to clear up some of the confusion surrounding how to wean your infant.
If you have a child under 2 years, are a resident of the UK, and have 5 mins to spend i would massively appreciate it thanks.
Thankyou in advance,

Natalie

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/natspraysurvey
nataliespray

Re: 5 minute Nottingham University survey about weaning

Postby Scozzie » 05 Nov 2012, 12:50

Hi Natalie

I did your survey from your previous post.

Just have to say that I'm chuckling at the idea that it's possible to clear up the confusion on anything to do with children & parenting choices. There are so many variables! Good luck with the dissertation and hope you get useful input.
Mum to the Poppet, born October 2011. A person's a person, no matter how small...
Scozzie

Re: 5 minute Nottingham University survey about weaning

Postby cloudcuckoo » 05 Nov 2012, 13:46

I haven't done the survey because I don't understand what confusion is to be cleared up. Sure, there is a choice to be made, but that's parenting - all choices. There is a not inconsiderable matter of pressure from the market to conform to their proscribed method, but it's consistent rather than confusing.
Two girls, Bug (2010) and Bobs (2007) in the cloud-nest, and a boy, Boo, too (February 2014)
cloudcuckoo

Return to Toddler Led Eating