Moving on from breastfeeding - help!

Oh, we're done with all that vegetable-steaming and mess, our children are cutlery-wielding, spaghetti-chomping angels... at least some of the time.

Re: Moving on from breastfeeding - help!

Postby annieirvine » 02 Sep 2012, 22:22

Ha ha! Just noticed how old this thread is - SugarFreeMama, you've probably got it all sorted by now! I am clearly in need of more sleep... :-)
Mum to Daniel (b.10.08.11)
Blogging our BLW journey: http://babyledweaningyork.wordpress.com/
annieirvine

Postby Agatha'sMama » 03 Sep 2012, 09:18

Thank you for the reply annie - this is by no means sorted yet in my household! I think I was just having a really low few days when I decided we needed to stop the bedtime feeds, and once that passed I realised I was happy to carry on with them for a while longer. No sign yet of baby number 2 so I've stopped worrying about it all for now. I think it was all tied up with going back to work, and the worry that I might get delayed on the train one night or something. Saying that, she does seem to have naturally dropped the 10pm feed and some nights the 4am feed too (those nights I make sure she has a morning feed, but if she's had one at 4 like last night we just get straight up to breakfast and she's happy with that) so down to just 2 feeds a day anyway.

You're experiance sounds so lovely and gentle though, so I think I'll try something similar when I get an invite out! (or finally join an excercise class, or get stuck on the train...!)

:D
Mama to A - May 2011

back on the forum after being so rudely interrupted by RL for a year
Agatha'sMama

Postby annieirvine » 03 Sep 2012, 16:10

Aw, glad it was useful :-)

My first day back at work was today. It went very well, but probably helped a lot by the fact my line manager is on holiday so I've had very few demands placed on me just yet! Reality will hit with full force when he's back in the office later this week...

xx
Mum to Daniel (b.10.08.11)
Blogging our BLW journey: http://babyledweaningyork.wordpress.com/
annieirvine

Postby Agatha'sMama » 03 Sep 2012, 16:20

Glad your first day went well, it's nice to be able to ease back into it!
Mama to A - May 2011

back on the forum after being so rudely interrupted by RL for a year
Agatha'sMama

Previous

Return to Toddler Led Eating