I cannot believe it has been a year!

Oh, we're done with all that vegetable-steaming and mess, our children are cutlery-wielding, spaghetti-chomping angels... at least some of the time.

I cannot believe it has been a year!

Postby MeganMom » 27 May 2012, 20:19

Well, my little munchie monster is a year old on Friday! It is hard to believe. I still laugh about the baby led weaning adventure. He never explored, but always ate a huge amount of food, even from the beginning! He can sign now for milk and more and all done, which helps. He is now eating almost anything and everything, although I cannot get him to like broccoli. Thanks to all of you for sharing this adventure with us, it has been so much fun and has gotten my hubby and I to eat healthier as well. I guess we are in the toddler forum, now. I feel like a graduation celebration is in order! The biggest change for him is that he just started figuring out how to eat sticks of things and take bites instead of just shoving the whole thing in and gagging....YaY!!!

Thanks, everyone!
MeganMom

Re: I cannot believe it has been a year!

Postby misschief » 27 May 2012, 22:44

It flys in so fast! We all eating healthier here too and it's all because of blw. Happy birthday xxx
Mum to 2 minions!
Minion1 April09 n Minion2 Sept11
misschief

Re: I cannot believe it has been a year!

Postby Sienasmum » 29 May 2012, 00:19

We have just graduated to the toddler forum too. Chatterbox is almost 13 months.
It is a whole new adventure now. Self feeding is proving a joy (sarcasm in my voice) but CB can now use a spoon well enough to feed herself thick food (such as porridge) and a fork for her veggies or scrambled eggs!
First time mum to Chatterbox who came into our world on 27/04/11 and wiggled up my belly, latched on for a feed, opened her eyes and smiled.
Sienasmum

Return to Toddler Led Eating