Uncensored Facebook (August)

Whatever you like, really, knock yourself out... I'm not the boss of you.

Re: Uncensored Facebook (August)

Postby lizandimo » 28 Sep 2016, 04:05

What a pain, Treeb!

We've finally booked flights to the UK at Christmas - I'm censoring this information so I can enjoy being excited for a while before I have to start stressing out about the 'are you coming to see me' requests!
DD - Nov '12
lizandimo

Postby GHJingle » 28 Sep 2016, 06:44

Exciting lizandimo!

I hate bedtime. The feeling that I might get them both in bed easily and be able to have a bath or watch tv, or talk to my husband without a child there.... Cruelly ripped away after a few minutes.
A (May 2012), B (Feb 2016)
GHJingle

Postby StJuniper » 17 Oct 2016, 02:57

To the lady at the antique shop who commented that "You look about ready to pop,"

Uh, no. Look, I'm not under any delusions about the fact that my pregnancies did a number on my stomach, nor am I all that worried about it, but honestly? About to pop? Have you met a woman who is full term? They can barely walk, their stomachs stick out past their boobs, they look like they're carrying a basketball or watermelon in there. I look at best four months pregnant, thank-you very much. Get your life together.
Mama to two boys, the Scout Kid P, 02/26/12 and the Feral Kid R 12/15/13, and one little Tumbleweed girl, 05/27/16.
StJuniper

Postby LucyLastic » 17 Oct 2016, 08:47

How very rude, SJ! I think I would have given her a quizzical 'I beg your pardon?' reply to see what she did with it. How is that kind of comment going to encourage you to be a customer there? It beggars belief, really, how easily some people just say whatever they like. And you definitely do not look 'ready to pop'. Unless it's in the context of 'ready to pop back to the antiques shop and point out all the ways that lady isn't quite so perfect herself'. But I don't imagine you'd ever be as rude as her.
Mummy to C (May 2012)
LucyLastic

Previous

Return to Random Thoughts