Help! What just happened?

Whatever you like, really, knock yourself out... I'm not the boss of you.

Re: Help! What just happened?

Postby sabrina fair » 29 Jul 2016, 20:36

Yes, good call...pronounced so it rhymes with fuzzy, and a combination of both but more woozy than fuzzy (cos you're basically about to keel over!).
Mum to monkeyboy (Spring 2011) and squidge (August 2013)
sabrina fair

Postby Brigitte » 04 Aug 2016, 05:37

Personal update: I've been having this happen more often lately, and my doctor just told me to A) keep hydrated and B) increase my salt intake to keep my blood pressure up! Ever since first starting BLW 5 years ago, we've just sort of remained on a low salt diet. Everyone else in the family can stay on it, but I'm supposed to add salt to mine at the table. The kids are all fascinated with having the salt shaker on the table for the first time ever!
I love my kiddos! Two April girls (2011 and 2013) and a May boy (2016). I guess we have spring babies in this family.
Brigitte

Postby qbm » 05 Aug 2016, 09:36

I actually think it was dehydration. The doctor checked my blood pressure and it was fine. He assumed i wasn't anaemic because I'd recently given blood (and I eat a ton of spinach just now). He wasn't sure. Said to keep an eye on it and if the frequent head rushes continue I should come back and they would test for other things.

It continued for a bit and now they've stopped. It seemed to coincide with the close weather hence I assume it was dehydration. Could be salt too as we remained pretty much salt free too.
E - Aug 11
M - Feb 14
qbm

Previous

Return to Random Thoughts