Uncensored Facebook - May

Whatever you like, really, knock yourself out... I'm not the boss of you.

Re: Uncensored Facebook - May

Postby Kitcameron » 05 Jun 2016, 07:30

Ouch. Can you get Calpol air diffusers or something similar over there? Ours are lavender and camomile I think and it's really helped us feed with colds and whilst sleeping. Probably obvious but have you tried tilting her mattress when she sleeps too, or does she sleep pretty well once she's actually gotten to sleep. Ooh also, snuffle babe, like Vicks for babies. Or just running the shower and filling the bathroom with steam and trying to feed her then.
Mummy to Slinky Malinky (Sept. 12) and Chunker Munker (June 14.)
Kitcameron

Postby mamapup » 06 Jun 2016, 14:33

Hahaha. At the puppy's party yesterday the one kid who came without a present is the one kid who demanded a party bag and was cross when I said I wasn't doing them!
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Postby Kitcameron » 08 Jun 2016, 06:37

Always one RP. although really I guess it was the parents choice not to bring a present. I'm never quite sure where I stand with party bags. We didn't do them for SMs first or second birthday cos I thought the kids were too young to understand anyway. For her third birthday I gave every child a book instead of a party bag (50p from thebookpeople so probably cheaper than a party bag too lol) but resorted to just party bag tat for CMs second birthday as I couldn't find a set of books I liked for cheap and I discovered you can buy party bag stuff cheap on Amazon.
Kitcameron

Postby EnigmaFish » 08 Jun 2016, 22:45

We've never done them. I just never thought of it. I like your book idea, KC.
One of my friends makes them with her daughter from stuff they have around the house: instead of bags, they use empty mushroom punnets they've kept. Usually, the kids get things like a copybook, maybe some crayons and a small bag of popcorn out of a multipack.
v1.0: Kleintje, born January 2012.
v2.0: Newt, born July 2014.
EnigmaFish

Postby Kitcameron » 10 Jun 2016, 15:05

I did colouring books, pack of pencil crayons and pot of bubbles each.

A friend of mine packed her things in egg boxes as they had a farm themed party.
Kitcameron

Previous

Return to Random Thoughts