April sentences

Whatever you like, really, knock yourself out... I'm not the boss of you.

April sentences

Postby mamapup » 13 Apr 2016, 17:56

Little Croc no longer allows us to be with her while she goes to the loo. The kid who runs up the stairs shouting "don't worry, mummy, I'm coming" if she gets a sniff of me going to the loo alone.

Tonight she told me "mummy, you go downstairs and eat your supper. I'll call you when I finished... Mummy, go downstairs now".

Um, hypocrisy and instructions from my just two year old.

She's even more precocious than her brother.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Re: April sentences

Postby emzit » 13 Apr 2016, 20:07

Hehe... bless these little independent critters. If we try to stay in the loo with squish he goes 'ri-cy! Ri-cy! (privacy) and tries to shut the door in our face...
mini muncher 8/11
little squish 3/14
emzit

Postby mamapup » 13 Apr 2016, 20:58

Not just here there. Interesting. The puppy would love us to sit and read to him or chat while he spends hours on the loo. Such different people.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

mamapup

Postby EnigmaFish » 13 Apr 2016, 22:35

Here, calls of "I want privacy" are met with suspicion pq it usually means she wants to do something in the bathroom we would stop her from doing: eating the toothpaste, flushing all the loo roll, etc.
v1.0: Kleintje, born January 2012.
v2.0: Newt, born July 2014.
EnigmaFish

Postby LucyLastic » 13 Apr 2016, 22:56

C often asks me to hold her hand, which is in equal measures sweet and back breaking, as she's at just the wrong height.

C sat on my lap this morning and in all seriousness said "I didn't sleep very well last night, did I, because I kept waking up and opening my eyes and singing. Because I wanted to and so I did."
She didn't wake up and sing at various intervals during the night. Bless her. "Sentences" doesn''t really cover it with C these days - that girl can talk. And talk and talk. I'd start an "April Monologues" thread if I could be bothered to type it all out. Be grateful I can't, it isn't often scintillating stuff!
Mummy to C (May 2012)
LucyLastic

Postby emzit » 14 Apr 2016, 09:00

mamapup wrote:Not just here there. Interesting. The puppy would love us to sit and read to him or chat while he spends hours on the loo. Such different people.

I hear you... Muncher often calls out from the loo to tell us he's lonely and he just wants someone to talk to. I was listening to voice recordings on my phone yesterday and found a seven minute one of muncher on the loo singing us lightning mcqueen Christmas songs.
mini muncher 8/11
little squish 3/14
emzit

Postby mamapup » 14 Apr 2016, 15:43

Gosh, seems we have a similar pair of kids either side of the world.
The puppy would totally sit and sing to himself for that long too.

mamapup

Return to Random Thoughts