Dear... Feb

Whatever you like, really, knock yourself out... I'm not the boss of you.

Dear... Feb

Postby mamapup » 14 Feb 2016, 20:37

Dear MrC

Yes we've both been ill this weekend and yes the puppy hasn't been easy this evening. However we are allowed to have different ways of handling things. Getting stroppy over everything else just because you don't agree with what I did isn't sensible.

I'm glad you've stropped off to bed.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Re: Dear... Feb

Postby StJuniper » 16 Feb 2016, 22:58

Dear DH,
When I ask you can we please hash out our disagreement at a different time, I'm not being difficult or avoiding the problem. It's just I'm not likely to be on my best manners during a disagreement while trying to keep on top of a frying pan and a pot of pasta that keeps boiling over. No need to huff off. I'm trying to be sensible here.
Mama to two boys, the Scout Kid P, 02/26/12 and the Feral Kid R 12/15/13, and one little Tumbleweed girl, 05/27/16.
StJuniper

Postby pirate_han » 17 Feb 2016, 08:34

Dear sister

I sincerely hope that if I am lucky enough to be a grandmother one day I don't go as insane as you have. You need to back the hell off and quickly. This baby is not going to be your baby. Calm down and recognise your place, before you lose them.
B - March 12
A - January 15
pirate_han

Postby EnigmaFish » 20 Feb 2016, 22:51

P_h, your sister is going to be a grandmother? She must be very young. Do you think that has anything to do with her freaking out?
v1.0: Kleintje, born January 2012.
v2.0: Newt, born July 2014.
EnigmaFish

Postby pirate_han » 21 Feb 2016, 12:51

My niece is 23; my sister is almost 50. We have different dads and my mum had me later :) Unfortunately she is freaking out because she is a control freak, not in a nice 'that's just how she is' way but in a weird Munchausens kind of way. She has already very sadly lost contact with one child (blame on both sides but largely to do with this behaviour) and I hope she catches herself before it happens again
B - March 12
A - January 15
pirate_han

Postby qbm » 23 Feb 2016, 06:34

Dear Mum

Stop coaching my 4 year old to ask if we can visit you. She won't be paying the flights. It's unfair. Yes, we haven't been back in years but that's down to you knowingly and secretively exposing us to norovirus, knowingly using the wrong size car seat and then swearing blind it was fine and also a little because the two other family members who claim to want to see us have regularly been over to mainland Britain and not one has paid us a visit (despite on one occasion being a 30min drive away).

I realise I'm being petty btw...
E - Aug 11
M - Feb 14
qbm

Postby EnigmaFish » 23 Feb 2016, 22:58

pirate_han wrote:My niece is 23; my sister is almost 50. We have different dads and my mum had me later :) Unfortunately she is freaking out because she is a control freak, not in a nice 'that's just how she is' way but in a weird Munchausens kind of way. She has already very sadly lost contact with one child (blame on both sides but largely to do with this behaviour) and I hope she catches herself before it happens again

I hope she does, too. I realised after that my last post sounded flippant. That's not how it was intended, and I'm sorry.
EnigmaFish

Postby pirate_han » 24 Feb 2016, 09:21

EnigmaFish wrote:
pirate_han wrote:My niece is 23; my sister is almost 50. We have different dads and my mum had me later :) Unfortunately she is freaking out because she is a control freak, not in a nice 'that's just how she is' way but in a weird Munchausens kind of way. She has already very sadly lost contact with one child (blame on both sides but largely to do with this behaviour) and I hope she catches herself before it happens again

I hope she does, too. I realised after that my last post sounded flippant. That's not how it was intended, and I'm sorry.

Oh not at all :) I forget other people's siblings are close in age!
B - March 12
A - January 15
pirate_han

Postby EnigmaFish » 25 Feb 2016, 17:21

Dear DH,

I told you at the beginning of the month that I wanted to go out together sometime this month, as for various reasons I have romantic associations with this month. I don't care about Valentine's Day, but our anniversary, the day we started going out nine years ago, is the 25th. I reminded you last weekend as well. So, when you told me today that you haven't organised anything pq you thought I wanted to go out next weekend, I feel like you weren't listening at all. Next weekend is March.

Dear Self,

Today is the 25th. You forgot, too. Stop moaning.
EnigmaFish

Postby mamapup » 25 Feb 2016, 20:01

Sorry. Sounds like our house too. Hope you do get to do something at some point, ever.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Postby EnigmaFish » 26 Feb 2016, 23:56

Thanks.
The mother-in-law saved me from killing him by rescheduling her plans for Saturday night and volunteering for baby-sitting. Hooray! Tomorrow night: freedom!
EnigmaFish

Postby LucyLastic » 27 Feb 2016, 14:20

Dear OH,
Yes, I know you work Mon-Fri so the weekend is important downtime. But just because I don't have an employer who pays me wages, that doesn't mean I don't work. Your child is still alive, clean, fed and happy, you have been fed every day (including lunches), you have clean clothes in the wardrobe, the sheets are clean, the floors are hoovered, the cupboards and fridge have food in them, I've sorted stuff for our holiday. So why is it *my* job to go over to the new house and start cleaning? Just how I would like to spend *our* weekend, yet more cleaning. Uploading films to your tablet on your new SD card does not constitute a fair contribution to the weekend household tasks. Grrrrr.
Mummy to C (May 2012)
LucyLastic

Postby Kitcameron » 28 Feb 2016, 19:14

You're doing well LL. I have the same employer and can't claim to do half as much. I consider it a success if we're all fed and clothed lol
Mummy to Slinky Malinky (Sept. 12) and Chunker Munker (June 14.)
Kitcameron

Return to Random Thoughts