Uncensored Facebook, January

Whatever you like, really, knock yourself out... I'm not the boss of you.

Uncensored Facebook, January

Postby Treeb » 02 Jan 2016, 17:17

Transitional poops and cloth diapers are really not a nice combination! Also poor little A was crying and desperately army crawling across the bedroom trying to get to me as i had my hands in the toilet trying to rinse out the horrible diaper. I hope this stage of poop passes quickly!
Mama to big boy L born Sept. 2012, and baby girl A born June 2015.

http://treemama.wordpress.com/
Treeb

Re: Uncensored Facebook, January

Postby yorkshirepudding » 02 Jan 2016, 19:37

What an image Treeb! We had 5 such poops today, think the volume is exacerbated by teething drool!
Mummy to my little Christmas pudding, Moo, December 2012 and a summer pudding, baby E born June 2015
yorkshirepudding

Postby ChristmasGift » 02 Jan 2016, 21:04

Really not looking forward to going back to work on Monday. Just over a week off with the Babs has made me realise how much I miss out when I am at work. Plus it's given me time to have 3 lovely rides on my horse - without feeling guilty that I should be spending every spare bit of free time with the Babs.
Mama to The Babs- Aug 2012
ChristmasGift

Postby mamapup » 02 Jan 2016, 21:29

Ditto me except not the horse bit.
Just got called in to work for an emergency this afternoon and really am now even sadder about Monday! We are so short staffed and I just dread going back. It was all meant to get better but a member of staff on long term sick has buggered that up.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Postby yorkshirepudding » 03 Jan 2016, 22:05

So glad baby E aimed her puke down my top to fill my bra (thanks goodness for breast pads), NOT! The most vile thing ever as it trickled down my belly when I moved! At least it mainly missed her, sigh.

Censored because my rl friends don't share such gross things in public!
Mummy to my little Christmas pudding, Moo, December 2012 and a summer pudding, baby E born June 2015
yorkshirepudding

Postby mamapup » 03 Jan 2016, 22:54

Oh the cleavage puke! Def one of the most revolting parts of having children although I think I'd prefer that to the puppy's current wandering hands, they're always on my face and it drives me up the wall.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

mamapup

Postby Cofa's Tree » 04 Jan 2016, 01:35

Oh yp, I too feel your 'vomit down your top' pain!
Cofa's Tree

Postby StJuniper » 04 Jan 2016, 01:57

Having a pool of milk vomit in my bra always made me think of the scene in Mr. Bean's Holiday where he's slooshing his fruits de mer around his napkin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-2isH-SgHA
Mama to two boys, the Scout Kid P, 02/26/12 and the Feral Kid R 12/15/13, and one little Tumbleweed girl, 05/27/16.
StJuniper

Postby mamapup » 04 Jan 2016, 22:38

What is it about supper time that makes me kids need the loo? Tonight at supper little Croc insisted she needed to poo twice, and then was horrified that after so much trying it came out in her pants. She was so upset. And then more fell out on our way up to get more pants. Poor little thing was devastated. It meant I got lots of cuddles as I reassured her it was OK though! And all through that the puppy was pooing too.

Even when we ask about needing the loo pre a meal they say no and then jump up and.down to wee and poo throughout the meal.

mamapup

Postby emzit » 05 Jan 2016, 00:16

Eating can stimulate the gut into needing the loo! Muncher goes every night during dinner. Not always poo, but he does get up every time. And then gets distracted and dinner takes bloody forever.
mini muncher 8/11
little squish 3/14
emzit

Postby Kanga » 05 Jan 2016, 09:58

Yep my ds too. It's frustrating as he takes ages & we've all finished & have to sit & wait for him but there you go.
Mummy to 2 gorgeous munchkins who are trying to eat us out of house & home! Dd A born July 08 and ds J born June 12. V3 due October 2014.

Also selling handmade gifts etc at http://www.alittleroar.com
Kanga

Postby mindy » 05 Jan 2016, 13:56

yorkshirepudding wrote:So glad baby E aimed her puke down my top to fill my bra (thanks goodness for breast pads), NOT! The most vile thing ever as it trickled down my belly when I moved! At least it mainly missed her, sigh.

Censored because my rl friends don't share such gross things in public!

Do you permanently smell of sick too, YP? It seems sooooo much worse since he started real food!
Two adorable, headstrong daughters: Roo born Sept 2008, Min born April 2011, and small boy who arrived Summer 2015
mindy

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 05 Jan 2016, 14:09

mamapup wrote:Even when we ask about needing the loo pre a meal they say no and then jump up and.down to wee and poo throughout the meal.

I "make" them go - they have to sit on the loo and try. Wee wee wash hands before mealtime, every mealtime. It cuts down on the up and downs!
Mummy to my two miracle baby girls - The Thunder Fairies. Munchie born May 2010 and Ickle Pickle born July 2012.

The one who struggles, hasn't quit.
UnhappyRightFoot

Postby ChristmasGift » 05 Jan 2016, 20:01

Another on here who always needs at least a wee half way though dinner - regardless of whether she's been recently or not!
Mama to The Babs- Aug 2012
ChristmasGift

Postby mamapup » 05 Jan 2016, 20:03

It's ok, recently little croc has realised it's much quicker just to pee herself. No more needing to go to the loo, just pee her pants and everything's sorted.

That's a bit harsh, it's just a phase, right?

And it is so hilarious when kids think they're being really naughty. Tonight they left the table and turned the tv on. They were beside themselves with glee at how naughty they were being. We left them to it, quite nice to eat in peace and hear them giggling together.

mamapup

Next

Return to Random Thoughts