Can someone recommend a tv show

Whatever you like, really, knock yourself out... I'm not the boss of you.

Re: Can someone recommend a tv show

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 31 Jul 2014, 14:23

Just finished Series 2 of Hannibal. O.M.F.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just too good!!!!
Mummy to my two miracle baby girls - The Thunder Fairies. Munchie born May 2010 and Ickle Pickle born July 2012.

The one who struggles, hasn't quit.
UnhappyRightFoot

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 02 Oct 2014, 20:43

Gizmo wrote:
When does the Apprentice start? I love it for the pure stupidity of some of the nuggets they have on there.

Ads have just started to I'm presuming it will start in 2 weeks as the GBBO finishes nect week and it's usually on a Wednesday!!
Mummy to my two miracle baby girls - The Thunder Fairies. Munchie born May 2010 and Ickle Pickle born July 2012.

UnhappyRightFoot

Postby pirate_han » 15 Oct 2014, 19:18

Does 'The Leftovers' get better? After episode 2 I thought it was OK but we've just watched episode 3 which is the weirdest thing I ever watched.
B - March 12
A - January 15
pirate_han

Postby LittleBethlehem67 » 15 Oct 2014, 20:45

Anyone watched first series of Sleepy Hollow? Just watching the start of the 2nd. Is it any good?
N May 2010 and R Aug 2012
LittleBethlehem67

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 19 Jan 2015, 12:58

Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad. Just seen LUTHER on the BBC ad.

Very excited.

Also, just started watching "The Leftovers". Got through the first episode and halfway through the second. I'm a bit bored. Is it worth continuing?? it's feeling a bit "Revolution" which I only manged 3 episodes of before deleting!

And Suits has re-started. LOVE IT!

UnhappyRightFoot

Postby pirate_han » 19 Jan 2015, 14:07

We gave up on The Leftovers. I don't know if it was pregnancy hormones making me oversensitive or what but a few episodes in there was a horribly violent scene that made me feel ill and neither of us wanted to watch any more.
B - March 12
A - January 15
pirate_han

Postby LittleBethlehem67 » 19 Jan 2015, 21:05

Did you really type all that out HF?!
We've just got into Game of Thrones, it is great!!
N May 2010 and R Aug 2012
LittleBethlehem67

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 19 Jan 2015, 22:54

LittleBethlehem67 wrote:Did you really type all that out HF?!

Ctrl A, Ctrl C, Ctrl V. Repeat. :D

UnhappyRightFoot

Postby ToothFairy » 19 Jan 2015, 23:33

We're currently binge watching American Horror Story. It's amazing, but you need a strong stomach for it!

Luther :D :D :D I love Idris Elba!!
Mummy to M - September 1998, D - October 2007, and E - May 2010. All BF, cloth nappies, and carried in the same sling, not sure BLW existed in the 90s though!
ToothFairy

Postby ChristmasGift » 20 Jan 2015, 08:21

Has anyone seen Prisoners of War? Its amazing!
Mama to The Babs- Aug 2012
ChristmasGift

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 01 Feb 2015, 14:40

pirate_han wrote:We gave up on The Leftovers. I don't know if it was pregnancy hormones making me oversensitive or what but a few episodes in there was a horribly violent scene that made me feel ill and neither of us wanted to watch any more.

I think I know the one you are talking about - it was an oddly violent scene in an otherwise not particularly violent series - very shocking. We ploughed on with the series and binge watched it over a few evenings. I still can't decide if I like it. Obviously there were no answers, but a good episode explaining some back stories leading up to the "departure". But I think, the cannot be a definitive answer so it will just meander on with a few stories over the next series. I'll probably end up carrying on with it for a while!

Great British Sewing Bee starts up this week!!! Yippee!!!!! (even though TF isn't on it - boooooo!!!!!)

UnhappyRightFoot

Postby Louisianablue2000 » 01 Feb 2015, 15:12

Great British Sewing Bee starts up this week!!! Yippee!!!!! (even though TF isn't on it - boooooo!!!!!)

The DC are very excited because a teacher at their school is on it this year. They did some filming for it at school a few months ago!
See DD1's first few meals here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisianab ... 629434614/
See DD2's weaning video here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisianab ... 826217940/

DD1 Dec 07, DD2 June 09, DS Sept 12
Louisianablue2000

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 22 Jun 2015, 23:02

OH FFS. First The Following is cancelled, now Hannibal is finishing after the current series. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UnhappyRightFoot

Postby Raktajino » 24 Jun 2015, 07:06

Has anyone mentioned house of cards? I binged on the first 2 series over the last couple of weeks. Now we've given outlander a try. I'm not sure if I like it, the women keeps annoyingly narrating which pulls me right out if the story
Mum to Sausage, born July 2011
Raktajino

Postby yorkshirepudding » 24 Jun 2015, 12:49

Did anyone watch 1864 on BBC4 recently? We thought it was brilliant. Think it's a one off series though, don't think it's going to be 1865, 1866...

Also No Offence which I think is itv. Dark humour and crime drama, what's not to love.
Mummy to my little Christmas pudding, Moo, December 2012 and a summer pudding, baby E born June 2015
yorkshirepudding

PreviousNext

Return to Random Thoughts