AP, breastfeeding, babywearing toddler group in bolton...

Whatever you like, really, knock yourself out... I'm not the boss of you.

AP, breastfeeding, babywearing toddler group in bolton...

Postby nearlymumtobabyfk » 13 Mar 2012, 13:53

hey lovelies. As i know there are a few mamas from up this neck of the woods i thought i'd post. Bolton ap group, along with bolton breast buddies and the sling library have just set up a baby and toddler group on a tues morn 10 til 12. The idea being to give mamas a chance to get together with likeminders for tea and cake and for the bubs to have a play. It's in the town centre, so easy to access, and there's a lovely little garden for the wee ones to play in too. Just for peeps info. Would be lovely to see some of you there :) eta, it's £2 per mama, which includes tea and squash, and we have a master baker who likes to bring her wares
Mum to A, 2010, who is still a cheeky monkey, and baking no 2 ready for March '15
nearlymumtobabyfk

Re: AP, breastfeeding, babywearing toddler group in bolton..

Postby Cait » 13 Mar 2012, 16:02

Oh, they were telling me about this at the sling meet. It's in the Friends Meeting Place isn't it? I'll definitely come along - a 10 o'clock start is much more do-able than the local playgroup, which is really aimed at the school drop crowd.
Pootle - May 2011 (after a long time trying)
Doing whatever works for us whenever I know what that is and with Green & Black's white chocolate whenever possible.
Cait

Postby nearlymumtobabyfk » 13 Mar 2012, 21:27

hey cait. 'Tis indeed, i shall look forward to seeing you there. At about half 10 i must add, dd and i go very slowly in the morning... :)
Mum to A, 2010, who is still a cheeky monkey, and baking no 2 ready for March '15
nearlymumtobabyfk

Postby Cait » 13 Mar 2012, 21:34

I'm glad I'm not the only one - I get eyerolls when I show up at the playgroup here at half ten :)
Doing whatever works for us whenever I know what that is and with Green & Black's white chocolate whenever possible.
Cait

Postby DustyMcBrush » 13 Mar 2012, 22:10

oooooh! Interesting! Think I shall come as first week on mat leave next week. er....do you have to bring a child? Mine has not been born yet!
"So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."
DustyMcBrush

Postby shye » 13 Mar 2012, 22:46

DustyMcBrush wrote:oooooh! Interesting! Think I shall come as first week on mat leave next week. er....do you have to bring a child? Mine has not been born yet!

Hahaha. I went to a few sling meets when I was prego with E...

Cait, you live in the area? I didn't realise that. I feel another north west meet coming along. Who knows, maybe I'll convert someone else to moving to goosnargh without even mentioning it! :wink:
Mummy to E (nov 08) and Birdy (dec 10)
shye

Postby Cait » 14 Mar 2012, 13:42

DustyMcBrush wrote:oooooh! Interesting! Think I shall come as first week on mat leave next week. er....do you have to bring a child? Mine has not been born yet!

It's important research!
shye wrote:Cait, you live in the area? I didn't realise that. I feel another north west meet coming along. Who knows, maybe I'll convert someone else to moving to goosnargh without even mentioning it! :wink:

Sounds like fun to me :D I'm on mat leave until May (tho' away at the end of April) and after that I'm around in school holidays.
Cait

Postby Nix » 14 Mar 2012, 13:50

Yay another north west meet?

I live a bit too far from bolton for a weekly group. Plus I no longer breastfeed and rarely sling. But we will meet up with you all soon hopefully. spring meet anyone?
Very proud mummy to three little stars:

Harvey born January 2009
Jasper born October 2010
Pippa born January 2013
Nix

Postby nearlymumtobabyfk » 14 Mar 2012, 13:56

a spring meet sounds fabulous :) and of course u can come sans bambino dusty, always up for new recruits :) xx
nearlymumtobabyfk

Postby Cait » 20 Mar 2012, 09:48

Oh heck, I meant to ask you guys your RL names before this morning. Never mind, here we go...
Cait

Postby DustyMcBrush » 20 Mar 2012, 10:29

Aw buggar i completely forgot! Will come next week instead x
"So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."
DustyMcBrush

Postby babydsmummy » 20 Mar 2012, 10:30

Did someone mention a north west meet? Easter hols are coming up soon. Maybe we'll make Goosnargh the BLW capital of the North :wink: Hope you all had fun at the Bolton group. And Dusty, I know you may have pregnanyc amnesia, but you have already got one child you know :wink:
Mummy to two amazing boys: D (Oct 08) and J (June 11)
babydsmummy

Postby Nix » 20 Mar 2012, 11:29

Easter hols meet!! Waiting to find out my April hours soon.
Very proud mummy to three little stars:

Harvey born January 2009
Jasper born October 2010
Pippa born January 2013
Nix

Postby nearlymumtobabyfk » 20 Mar 2012, 12:33

lovely to meet you today cait :) and ur beautiful daughter. Look forward to doing it again next week x
nearlymumtobabyfk

Postby Cait » 20 Mar 2012, 20:46

Lovely to meet you too NMTBFK :D I was sooooo glad you introduced yourself, I really hadn't thought through asking a room full of strangers "Is one of you known as NearlyMum?", that would have been a bit of a nightmare. And I'm so rubbish with faces I didn't recognise Della when I first saw her. I did recognise Rachel but then she looked bizarrely familiar when I met her before - I'm convinced that I know her from somewhere else years ago that I've forgotten! Oh shut me up someone, I'm on a knackered ramble :oops:
Cait

Next

Return to Random Thoughts