My Uncensored Facebook Status Update - March

Whatever you like, really, knock yourself out... I'm not the boss of you.

Re: My Uncensored Facebook Status Update - March

Postby Kanga » 23 Mar 2012, 09:57

Dd had a random spot on her chest last night and I didn't think much of it. This morning there is a red patch with spots high up on her back (by her shoulder blade) so I'm hoping it's nothing to be concerned about! She was very tearful last night but I assumed too tired but now who knows?!
Mummy to 2 gorgeous munchkins who are trying to eat us out of house & home! Dd A born July 08 and ds J born June 12. V3 due October 2014.

Also selling handmade gifts etc at http://www.alittleroar.com
Kanga

Postby camper » 23 Mar 2012, 10:56

Hugs all round and a :scream for BM and the bath time sub.
I just need to come in here and go *£%($&$@&@&&(*^**@*@!*@!!!!!! because my Uni work is so overwhelming right now. I should probably go and do something about it instead of lurking here :oops:
camper

Postby Where'stheMistletoe » 23 Mar 2012, 21:43

BadgersMommy wrote:ARGH poop in the tub again?!? This child has launched so many submarines I'm surprised NATO hasn't contacted us.

Haha! Wriggles does this but only ever with me in the bath :mona . I swear, DH does most bathtimes - he gets in the bath with Wriggles - and has had one poo from him. I've done far fewer baths but have had well more than my fair share!

((Camper)) Hope it gets more manageable soon.
Mummy to gorgeous wriggly baby boy (Jan 11) and beautiful baby girl (Oct 13)
Where'stheMistletoe

Postby ches » 23 Mar 2012, 21:49

Agh! I'm on a crowded train surrounded by business men and haven't pumped since 8:30am when I pumped all of 2 oz. Fark. Gonna have to suck it up. And i'm pissed at J/frustrated with the nanny because he was flipping out and I had to talk to him for 45 min until dh got home.
BLPT Guidelines thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4477&p=48324
ches

Postby skip » 23 Mar 2012, 22:03

((Camper)) Sounds like you just need to take a mo to ignore it completely - do something mindless and enjoyable and then come back to it with a clearer head.

((Ches)) YIkes, hope T obliges when you get home.

I'm relieved that I discovered there's an opera singer living near us - I heard him practising today while hanging out the washing. Really lovely, and it explains why I've been hearing the same bizarre, faraway tune out the window every night while I'm going to sleep. I thought I might have been going slightly mad......... :?
Mama to the marvellous M (July '08) and R-bear (Oct '11)
skip

Postby fourweewonders » 23 Mar 2012, 22:12

Been ok all day not counting only getting to bed at one and getting back up at four o clock rash all settled, then whatever it is has flared up again in the last hour. this is not funny. Im pretty sure i dont want to go to work like this but i've got a rash sound a bit crap and fake reason not to go in for my 2nd shift back. :(

skip that beat me thinking i can hear one of the babies crying and it children squealing on the school field out house backs on to. i have about 50 false alarm jog up the stairs moments every day-at least it keeps me fit.
Fourweewonders formerly know as nurseymum

Mum to B (b.sept 2006) & E (b.sept 2009) and R & A (b.july 2011).
fourweewonders

Postby ches » 23 Mar 2012, 22:24

I pumped off 6 oz - will still drown T when I get home and be rewarded with early morning green poo no doubt as I was this AM.
BLPT Guidelines thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4477&p=48324
ches

Postby ToothFairy » 23 Mar 2012, 22:38

TF appears to have got her libido back. Poor DP is hiding downstairs until I've gone to sleep!!
Mummy to M - September 1998, D - October 2007, and E - May 2010. All BF, cloth nappies, and carried in the same sling, not sure BLW existed in the 90s though!
ToothFairy

Postby DIMDongMerrily » 23 Mar 2012, 22:43

ToothFairy wrote:TF appears to have got her libido back. Poor DP is hiding downstairs until I've gone to sleep!!

Is there something in the water round your way?! First S_N, now you.... :wink:
Mummy to the Ragamuffin since 01/07/09 and the Small Boy since 30/07/11 ♥ ♥

http://themess-canwait.blogspot.com/
DIMDongMerrily

Postby Seriously_Nutty » 23 Mar 2012, 23:04

ToothFairy wrote:TF appears to have got her libido back. Poor DP is hiding downstairs until I've gone to sleep!!

Gooooo TF :D

No such fun here. Day 1 of AF which is going down a storm with the impending hospital visit :( :( kill.me.now
“You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” - Franklin P. Jones
Seriously_Nutty

Postby Toasty Crumpet » 24 Mar 2012, 06:19

Crumpet did a poo on her potty! And it was a perfect poo too. It's the most excited I've ever been about poo. I've been sitting her on it in the morning as practice and after being inspired by Ches' BLPT. We have to read books together otherwise there is no way she'll stay on it. DH says we should give her a newspaper. :) Unfortunately it was followed up by two messy splatty poos in her nappy later that I didn't notice in time so back to sore bottom again. :( Maybe it's her new favourite mango that's doing it?
Lovely Crumpet born June 2011 and little Chompy born January 2014.
Toasty Crumpet

Postby Riotproof » 24 Mar 2012, 06:52

Crumpetsmum, yay for poo. We had a poo and a wee in the toilet last night, I was freakishly excited.
As for messy poo, I find that often these are poos that get weed on. So, when I have DS in undies and can see the poo immediately, we never have messy ones at all.. they just plop right in the toilet. In fact, DS seems to really only get poos.. wees are unceremoniously ignored. To the point of taking his undies off and casting aside. :?
Cherub - Feb 2010.
Riotproof

Postby Nix » 24 Mar 2012, 07:55

Note this thread is not suitable for reading whilst eating your morning toast.

Nixxie is pissed off that H is all scabbed over from his pox and yet he still can't go to neices party. Apparently BILs family would all be too paranoid, as would my dad with my little brother. I wish people would trust me, hes definitely not infectious. Poor boy has to miss out. :*-(
Very proud mummy to three little stars:

Harvey born January 2009
Jasper born October 2010
Pippa born January 2013
Nix

Postby bean77 » 24 Mar 2012, 08:12

Oh nixxie that's awful poor h :(
mummy to an amazing son d born 28-11-2008
And a adorable daughter A born 28-11-2010 November is going to be a busy month!
bean77

Postby Noir » 24 Mar 2012, 21:57

Jees, Kindle's are dangerous. I've hardly even been on here for a week!
Also, does anyone else get that thing when you read so much of the time that the little time you don't spend reading you keep a constant narrative up in your mind? I'm sure it wouldn't be so irritating if it didn't point out how supremely dull things are most of the time!
Noir

PreviousNext

Return to Random Thoughts