Meeting up - just a thought ...

Whatever you like, really, knock yourself out... I'm not the boss of you.

Meeting up - just a thought ...

Postby Marie77 » 21 Sep 2007, 12:17

Hi everyone,

seeing that our community is growing daily - Aitch must be so proud - wouldnt it be nice to organise a meet up in the London/Essex region, somewhere within easy reach of the M25?

The idea of having a place full of happily feeding babies throwing their food around has something strangely appealing for me - guess I am completely infected with the "mummy-virus" :D :D :D
Marie
Mummy to Nicholas and Daniel

www.marie-harris.com www.myspace/mariechristineharris
Marie77

Postby TinkerbellesMum » 21 Sep 2007, 12:21

I made a Frappr map for the BLW Yahoo Group. There was a big divide that there is very little in the north or south of England and a gap until you get to Scotland when there are quite a few Scottish Mummies.

Personally I think if it is for the whole UK it is better in the Midlands because it's erm... mid... so it is as easy to get to from everywhere, where as London is a bit far from Scotland (imagine if we said to have it in Scotland, would it be easy for you?)

Shall I do one for here?
TinkerbellesMum

Postby Marie77 » 21 Sep 2007, 12:27

How about a thread where we all come from first of all then and we go from there?
Marie
Mummy to Nicholas and Daniel

www.marie-harris.com www.myspace/mariechristineharris
Marie77

Postby scaryt » 21 Sep 2007, 12:38

I'd be fascinated to know where we all reside (roughly - I don't want to come round and rid you all of your valuables!).
Mum to Minimoo 05/06
scaryt

Postby AB&M » 21 Sep 2007, 12:51

I'd love to meet up for a messy lunch with everyone. That would be so cool to take over Wagamamas or some such and show everyone how babies can do it themselves.

I'm in London but could travel to Midlands as the in-laws are there and DH is always trying to encourage trips up there. Think I'd earn a few extra brownie points by suggesting it!!
Spammer executioner & heads together basher

Claire

Bruno 6
Annie aka kitten 1
AB&M

Postby supernim » 21 Sep 2007, 14:37

would love to meet other BLW people near where I am going to be living, and would also be interested in a whole UK meet. I think the midlands is a good idea - maybe Birmingham, becasue it has good rail links (plus my parents live near there lol!)
Erm..... Fairly new mum with 7 month old who has been doing BLW - just moving out of London to Godalming area. Not sure what I am supposed to be writing here lol!
supernim

Return to Random Thoughts