Holidays in Spain

Campers, festi-heads, hikers, even spelunkers... all welcome here. No fresh air activity too hearty, no fold-up product too desirable.

Holidays in Spain

Postby mamapup » 13 Jan 2016, 22:11

OK o wise ones, we have booked ten days in Spain in the summer. We are up in the mountains in the Sierra Nevada for a week in a lovely little villa thing but thought we'd spend the last three days doing something along the coast. However, we fundamentally do not want to be with a zillion Brits in Malaga.

I have been trying to find glamping or cave houses or something fun and different for three days. Anyone been to this area and got any good suggestions? We just want to open the kids' eyes to different opportunities and adventures.

Thanks.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Re: Holidays in Spain

Postby Lily » 14 Jan 2016, 09:24

What about a parador? They're all over Spain, most in interesting historic buildings - castles, monasteries etc. Sort of like the Landmark Trust but hotels rather than self-catering.
Izbiz, May 2012
Bee, April 2015
Lily

Postby mamapup » 14 Jan 2016, 13:08

Can't! My parents are doing the paradors after the joint holiday bit! Point is to get away from them!
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Postby Kitcameron » 12 Feb 2016, 17:56

Maybe you should suggest your parents have a home health care holiday and the. You can use Parador MP lol
Mummy to Slinky Malinky (Sept. 12) and Chunker Munker (June 14.)
Kitcameron

Return to The Great Outdoors