Naughty ideas please.....

Oh look, it's broadly a place to talk about special occasions, party tips and to swap present ideas but let's be perfectly honest, this forum is here because I want to get excited about CHRIIIIIISTMAS from about June onwards.

Naughty ideas please.....

Postby MummaQ » 27 Feb 2012, 16:29

I'm throwing a hen weekend for my sister this year, in a few months time. Part of the weekend is a gathering for food and cocktails served by our own waiter, all at my house before heading into town to a club.

I have already started gathering naughty prizes to win... I just need some naughty games!

Prizes are little books about rude things, fluffy handcuffs, flavoured gels (IYKWIM), sexy stockings... Etc etc....

Any ideas? I have a few ideas, but would love to see what others think.

Also I'd love to hear what everyone did for their hen do, any experiences and ideas welcome.

Of course there may be a very handsome stranger join us and take all his clothes off... Ha ha ha!
MummaQ

Re: Naughty ideas please.....

Postby skip » 27 Feb 2012, 16:46

The few last hen dos I went to had a good game: ask the husband-to-be 20 questions about his lovely lady (rude, silly or just something significant about their relationship) and then at the party the wife-to-be has to answer them. If she gets a question wrong she has to do a forfeit (at one it was shots, at another it was embarrassing dares). If she gets them right she gets a prize (chocolate or a small gift). Quite funny and sweet - at a close friend's do she ended up in floods of drunk tears about how much she loved her fiance after the game. :D

ETA: At mine, we went for a gorgeous meal, I got plied with red wine and have never been so horribly drunk (I don't really drink so I was set up for a fall...). No games really, but we met up with the stag do back at our house and played pool in the garden (we used to have a little pool table) and basically just had a mini party. Ach. Really wish there had been less drinking, or that someone had looked out for me, because I really don't remember much of it. :oops:
Mama to the marvellous M (July '08) and R-bear (Oct '11)
skip

Postby Allium » 27 Feb 2012, 16:51

I'd just say make sure the handsome stranger turns up at your home rather than out in public...the last hen do I went to, the bride-to-be was mortified when the stripper turned up at a busy chinese restaurant :scream

I went for the tamer spa weekend & downing a bottle of champagne (or more) with my closest friends...so that's my only comment...but then I generally find strippers quite funny...the velcro down the side of the trousers usually has me in fits of giggles!!
Mummy to Twink - 8/05/08, Squishy - 7/02/10 & Flopsy 1/11/12
Allium

Postby peasmummy » 27 Feb 2012, 18:46

Pin the... Ahem... On the man? (picture of, obviously)!
Pea - Sept 2009
One little angel - January 2012 @10wks
Baby Bug - Oct 2012
peasmummy

Postby fourweewonders » 27 Feb 2012, 20:51

We did the 20 questions at my(now) sil's hen do, freakishly i knew more about my brothers past than her or my mum.

We had naughty cupcakes with choc willies on them. Lots of naughty sweets that i had to smash beyond recognition before feeding to my kids.

they all caused lots of trouble in the spa hotel. i was the only one sober as i was pregnant with the twins.
Fourweewonders formerly know as nurseymum

Mum to B (b.sept 2006) & E (b.sept 2009) and R & A (b.july 2011).
fourweewonders

Postby MummaQ » 01 Mar 2012, 15:39

Tanks ladies, yes naughty food has been thought I've, I've got some karma sutra cookie cutters, should be a good laugh making and decorating those!!!!

I did think about the 20 questions, just need to think of what 20 questions to ask!

Pin the tail on the.... Man??? Hmmmm
MummaQ

Return to Christmas/Birthdays/High Days and Holidays