How to stop him giving!

Oh look, it's broadly a place to talk about special occasions, party tips and to swap present ideas but let's be perfectly honest, this forum is here because I want to get excited about CHRIIIIIISTMAS from about June onwards.

How to stop him giving!

Postby Eli » 21 Dec 2011, 09:00

I think my Mr Man is turning out like me, we wrapped his presents for his sister and dad yesterday (as it was the only time before christmas when they were both out!). Since then he is desperate to give them to them, we are currently on our umpteenth explanation that we need to wait til Christmas Day! He isn't remotely interested in any of the other parcels, some of which are for him, only the ones he knows he can give to people! Surely this isn't normal behaviour for a 2 1/2year old.
Eli

Re: How to stop him giving!

Postby Riotproof » 21 Dec 2011, 09:07

Awwww, sweet!
Cherub - Feb 2010.
Riotproof

Postby 3KiwiChicks » 21 Dec 2011, 18:39

Thats lovely! Grace is very excited to give Dad her present too. I dont think she has really realized yet that she will be getting stuff too. :-)
Three little chicks, all BLWed. Two at school and one preschooler. Not around much any more, but think of you all often.
3KiwiChicks

Postby Heidi » 21 Dec 2011, 19:43

Thom bought a present for me, and for dp at the school fair (in the secret room - kids only allowed in, with teachers to help them choose, pay and wrap presents for their parents), and he is desperate for me to open mine. He keeps giving me hints as to what it is (a bracelet - his hints are really obvious :D )
I think it's really sweet that they want to give, and not just receive :D
Thom May 07 and Kiera Sept 09 - I don't really have an excuse to be here still!!

Would you like to start your own business, earn some extra money or enjoy a new challenge? If so please contact me,

http://www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/heidiwadsworth
Heidi

Postby Heidi » 21 Dec 2011, 19:43

Thom bought a present for me, and for dp at the school fair (in the secret room - kids only allowed in, with teachers to help them choose, pay and wrap presents for their parents), and he is desperate for me to open mine. He keeps giving me hints as to what it is (a bracelet - his hints are really obvious :D )
I think it's really sweet that they want to give, and not just receive :D
Thom May 07 and Kiera Sept 09 - I don't really have an excuse to be here still!!

Would you like to start your own business, earn some extra money or enjoy a new challenge? If so please contact me,

http://www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/heidiwadsworth
Heidi

Postby Rosie_t_Riveter » 21 Dec 2011, 20:55

TheWriggler was the same with a present for me. It is the only one he picks up from under the tree, he brings it to me and very seriously says "open your present mummy" He accepts that we have to wait for Father Christmas but it's so sweet that he's not interested in his presents and just wants me to open mine!
TheWriggler - Aug 2009
BabyBean - March 2012
Rosie_t_Riveter

Return to Christmas/Birthdays/High Days and Holidays