FS: Size L Charlie Banana Pocket nappies green

We're all in this together, remember, so while the world is collapsing around our ears it might be nice to have a place to talk about new-found frugalities and old-fashioned eco-living. And mooncups.

FS: Size L Charlie Banana Pocket nappies green

Postby Seriously_Nutty » 05 Jun 2013, 10:58

I have 8 size large Charlie banana nappies in Shanghai green.

Info here

I bought them for Archie when he was about 2yo, he pt around 2.5yo. Lotty barely used them as she pt at 2yo and William hasn't used them at all so despite having three children they have not been overly used and are in really good condition.

I held on to them as a possible nighttime nappy for William (I have always used pull-ups overnight) but it seems they're not required :wink: so I'm offering them for sale.

£3 per nappy plus postage at cost.... depending on how many you'd like I'll package them up and get a quote.
“You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” - Franklin P. Jones
Seriously_Nutty

Re: FS: Size L Charlie Banana Pocket nappies green

Postby Mummyto1 » 05 Jun 2013, 13:13

Would these fit a 2.5 year old then? A kind of average sized one. For how much longer do you think?

M's nappies are so threadbare but I'm going to tackle potty training soon do can't buy new ones... And I can always keep them for the baby afterwards...

I'd potentially be interested in a fair few of them...
Now proud Mummyto3 little crazies!
Mummyto1

Postby Seriously_Nutty » 05 Jun 2013, 13:53

Yes, they fit up to 3yo/45lbs/20kgs. They were fine on arch but he was holding so much I pt him.... which was actually a pita as its v hard to train a child that can hold over 12hrs :scream

I couldn't decide whether to buy them at the time, knowing I'd soon pt, but actually as they're a bit bigger they were really useful for naptimes.

I also have a load of bamboo boosters I could chuck in if required.
“You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” - Franklin P. Jones
Seriously_Nutty

Postby Seriously_Nutty » 12 Aug 2013, 09:52

£15 plus postage for all 8

They're are taking up space I need!
Seriously_Nutty

Postby Seriously_Nutty » 10 Sep 2014, 12:45

Bump
Seriously_Nutty

Return to Reduce, Recycle, Re-use