Maternity clothes

We're all in this together, remember, so while the world is collapsing around our ears it might be nice to have a place to talk about new-found frugalities and old-fashioned eco-living. And mooncups.

Maternity clothes

Postby DustyMcBrush » 29 Nov 2012, 16:04

I have-

A size 12 black Maxi dress (really lovely, worn once) from New Look. Its quite thick, I wore it to a posh restaurant so I reckon its more of a xmas party dress than a day dress. £5

Size 12/14 Mamas and Papas stripey t-shirt -£3

Size 12/14 Grey Tunic type top with pull string under boobs - £4

I also have 2 pairs of Mamas and Papas mat jeans (14 s and 14 l i think) that i bought of ebay as projects as they both need a stitch on the waist (where the stretchy fabric meets the jeans)...they have never been worn, bought new but am happy to send them to someone if wanted. Would just ask a couple of quid to cover costs.

Can try get pics if anyone wants them. I would love to give them away but Im skint, just let me know if you fancy any of them. If no interest in a couple of days I will stick them on ebay x
"So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."
DustyMcBrush

Re: Maternity clothes

Postby Mags » 29 Nov 2012, 19:49

Have pm'd you...
Mummy to Penelope (Dec 2009) & Cordelia (Mar 2013)
Mags

Postby ceem » 18 Mar 2013, 22:12

have these all gone? x
Hiya! Im a SAHM with DD 2009 , DS1 2012..... 3 little ones both loved and lost peacefully at home and our miracle rainbow DS2 2015.......we practice what comes naturally and we are loving it!
ceem

Postby DustyMcBrush » 18 Mar 2013, 22:21

argh oh dear i have completely forgotten about this! so sorry mags, is it too late??? nope they haven't gone yet ceem im happy to share them out!

in fact judging by mags tagline it is too late so take your pick.

(sorry again mags!)
"So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."
DustyMcBrush

Postby DustyMcBrush » 18 Mar 2013, 22:23

oh and congrats!
DustyMcBrush

Return to Reduce, Recycle, Re-use