Reusable wraps?

Cloth nappies, disposies, potty training... the inevitable result of BLW. What goes in, must come out.

Reusable wraps?

Postby mindy » 16 Jul 2015, 13:07

I'm going to start using my rather bulky One Life nappies on small boy very soon. Can anyone recommend a waterproof wrap that might fit over bulky cotton nappies? I gather that Motherease wraps are suitable, do you know of any others? I really like the idea of some pretty, colourful outer wraps rather than the boring white ones which came with my One Lifes!
Two adorable, headstrong daughters: Roo born Sept 2008, Min born April 2011, and small boy who arrived Summer 2015
mindy

Re: Reusable wraps?

Postby sabrina fair » 16 Jul 2015, 21:39

Yeah, motherease airflow are your best bet I reckon. They're excellent. Unfortunately, their designs aren't as pretty as, say, totsbots wraps, but I find the latter aren't nearly as good at containing poo. However, totsbots do come up pretty big, so if small boy's poos aren't the type to leak I'd say it's worth giving them a go - they come in loads of lovely patterns!
Mum to monkeyboy (Spring 2011) and squidge (August 2013)
sabrina fair

Re: Reusable wraps?

Postby mindy » 20 Jul 2015, 17:18

Thank you SF, the Motherease ones look really pretty. I also found some really pretty American ones called Planetwise, but they all seem to be out of stock everywhere. It's been fun looking though!
Two adorable, headstrong daughters: Roo born Sept 2008, Min born April 2011, and small boy who arrived Summer 2015
mindy

Return to The Bottom Line