ARGH! Regression and ukky poos

Cloth nappies, disposies, potty training... the inevitable result of BLW. What goes in, must come out.

ARGH! Regression and ukky poos

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 31 Mar 2015, 19:33

Just when we were "there", we aren't! She started having wee accidents last week at nursery - 1 first day, 3 the next. Then at settling in at new nursery, 2 accidents in the morning. A couple at home. The slightly stodgy poos started 3 or 4 days ago - not "loose" exactly - more like ukky teething poo (although not teething - she has them all!) Then at nursery today, she has 2 ukky, get everywhere, legging and knicker throw awaying explosions. She's fine in herself - getting over a cold, but running around like a looney.

They've said they'll have her tomorrow, if she doesn't poo this evening (which she hasn't). Don't know if I should keep her home. She didn't eat her lunch at nursery but did eat a good dinner at home - then took herself off to bed where she was zonked within 2 minutes.

So, poo firming and strategy for regression help please!
Mummy to my two miracle baby girls - The Thunder Fairies. Munchie born May 2010 and Ickle Pickle born July 2012.

The one who struggles, hasn't quit.
UnhappyRightFoot

Re: ARGH! Regression and ukky poos

Postby mamapup » 31 Mar 2015, 22:09

Just grin and get through it, I'm afraid. We had one similar period with the puppy when he was ill not longer after sorting himself out.

Good luck.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Return to The Bottom Line