Squidgy nappies

Cloth nappies, disposies, potty training... the inevitable result of BLW. What goes in, must come out.

Squidgy nappies

Postby LucyLastic » 21 Jan 2015, 12:44

C has a constant variation in nappy contents. She often poos twice a day, one firm, like adult poo and then one nappy of squish. When she was younger, I could use the squishy nappy as an indication of her being a bit under the weather, but for the past couple of months she has been doing the firm/squishy combo on a daily basis. She'll be 3 at the beginning of May and shows little interest in potty training. Anyone know what the squidgy nappy/normal nappy thing is about?
Mummy to C (May 2012)
LucyLastic

Re: Squidgy nappies

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 21 Jan 2015, 13:57

I don't know what the reasons are but Pickles nappies can be really squidgy too. They were for months and months last year, then firmed up a bit. Now it's hit and miss. She's just started potty training a couple of weeks ago and wee's are going ok but no poos on the potty/loo yet!

So, no solution for you but you aren't alone.
Mummy to my two miracle baby girls - The Thunder Fairies. Munchie born May 2010 and Ickle Pickle born July 2012.

The one who struggles, hasn't quit.
UnhappyRightFoot

Postby LucyLastic » 21 Jan 2015, 14:20

Not really looking for a solution, just wondered if it was something I should be more concerned about than I currently am! Wondering also if her molars are on the way. Can't see them, but that doesn't mean they're not coming. Anyway, will carry on keeping an eye on her.
Mummy to C (May 2012)
LucyLastic

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 21 Jan 2015, 15:04

Teething has been responsible for much squidginess here. But it also continued after all teeth had arrived. :?
Mummy to my two miracle baby girls - The Thunder Fairies. Munchie born May 2010 and Ickle Pickle born July 2012.

The one who struggles, hasn't quit.
UnhappyRightFoot

Return to The Bottom Line