A question about porridge fingers!

Post them up and every so often I'll snaffle them and put them on the blog, if that's okay? It'll save you the trouble of emailing them to me. (It will mean you lose out on our charming personal interaction but I sense you can live with that.)

A question about porridge fingers!

Postby Pointlessfan » 05 Oct 2014, 13:14

Hi everyone,
Just a quick question: I made the porridge fingers from the BLW recipe book today. I microwaved them for 2 mins and they were nice but really hard. Poor baby seemed quite keen but couldn't manage them at all. Are they supposed to be hard or did I overcook them?
Thanks!
Pointlessfan

Re: A question about porridge fingers!

Postby mamapup » 05 Oct 2014, 18:12

They always turned.out like that for me too so I.adapted and now.do 1\2 cup oats,.one cup milk and a handful of raisins in microwave for 3m30 or so. Then dollop fingers on to a plate,and whack in fridge until cool.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Re: A question about porridge fingers!

Postby Pointlessfan » 05 Oct 2014, 20:26

Thank you, I thought I would experiment with more milk. I'll try your recipe next time. I ended up eating the hard ones, I quite liked them!
Pointlessfan

Return to Recipes