Christmas Swap sign up and Q&A

Because BLW isn't just for lentil-weavers. Some of us like to piddle about with bits of felt and sticky-backed plastic as well.

Re: Christmas Swap sign up and Q&A

Postby Treeb » 17 Dec 2014, 19:36

Mine's here! 6 adorable chubby little Christmas tree ornaments made with stacked circles of felt, a jingle bell on top, and a little trunk made of beads. L is in love with them and has gotten angry every time I suggest hanging them up - he just wants to hold them and jingle the bells! :D I've hung them on the tree now that he is napping, but I'm sure he'll just take them down again once he spots them.

I'm going to guess catie_lou even though misschief has just guessed you, so obviously one of us is wrong. My second guess is HappyFeet.
Mama to big boy L born Sept. 2012, and baby girl A born June 2015.

http://treemama.wordpress.com/
Treeb

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 17 Dec 2014, 23:26

<giggles from a far away land!>

the gifts sound lovely!! Hope to see some pictures on Flickr soon. Can't wait to open mine! Wishing I'd opened it before we left!
Mummy to my two miracle baby girls - The Thunder Fairies. Munchie born May 2010 and Ickle Pickle born July 2012.

The one who struggles, hasn't quit.
UnhappyRightFoot

Postby catie_lou » 18 Dec 2014, 09:34

Treeb you are right, glad you like them. Sorry misschief not from me.
catie_lou

Postby UnhappyRightFoot » 19 Dec 2014, 22:42

I'm home!!!! And it's unwrapped!!!!

Just lovely lovely lovely! 2 crocheted snowflakes for the tree and a snowflake garland. They are perfect for my (incredibly-pickily-the-children-can-NEVER-touch-it) christmas tree and are hanging there looking beautiful. I love them - thank you so much Treeb! If I organise next years, I'll pick you again!!! Thank you sooooo much! xxx

I'll try to put a picture up tomorrow.

Has everyone got theirs now??
Mummy to my two miracle baby girls - The Thunder Fairies. Munchie born May 2010 and Ickle Pickle born July 2012.

The one who struggles, hasn't quit.
UnhappyRightFoot

Postby misschief » 21 Dec 2014, 13:53

Obviously I'm brilliant at this guessing stuff :D

Happy feet it has to be you??
Mum to 2 minions!
Minion1 April09 n Minion2 Sept11
misschief

Postby Treeb » 21 Dec 2014, 14:04

HappyFeet wrote:I'm home!!!! And it's unwrapped!!!!

Just lovely lovely lovely! 2 crocheted snowflakes for the tree and a snowflake garland. They are perfect for my (incredibly-pickily-the-children-can-NEVER-touch-it) christmas tree and are hanging there looking beautiful. I love them - thank you so much Treeb! If I organise next years, I'll pick you again!!! Thank you sooooo much! xxx

I'll try to put a picture up tomorrow.

Has everyone got theirs now??

Yay, so glad you like them! I was excited when I saw you mention liking white, since I already had in mind wanting to make something snow-flakey. :)

At the PILs now for two weeks and forgot to get photos before we left home, so will have to try to remember when we get back after New Year's.
Mama to big boy L born Sept. 2012, and baby girl A born June 2015.

http://treemama.wordpress.com/
Treeb

Previous

Return to Crafternet