What are you working on?

Because BLW isn't just for lentil-weavers. Some of us like to piddle about with bits of felt and sticky-backed plastic as well.

What are you working on?

Postby AB&M » 28 Aug 2013, 18:55

Now the swap is swapped what are you working on?

I can't decide what to start tonight - embroidery, cross stitch, felt sewing, knitting....
Spammer executioner & heads together basher

Claire

Bruno 6
Annie aka kitten 1
AB&M

Re: What are you working on?

Postby Lily » 28 Aug 2013, 18:58

I'm trying to come up with an idea for DH's 40th birthday present. It's not for ages but I want it to be worthy of the occasion!
Izbiz, May 2012
Bee, April 2015
Lily

Postby fourweewonders » 28 Aug 2013, 19:00

Finding the perfect font to print some text so i can make some stencils for my big blue canvas.

Ive decided theres too much choice.

ive also picked a bunch of christmas stuff out of the panduro book to make pretty decorations with
Mum to B (b.sept 2006) & E (b.sept 2009) and R & A (b.july 2011).
fourweewonders

Postby qbm » 28 Aug 2013, 19:10

Well... A bit of an odd request from OH... A crocheted lampshade cover! He picked up an old church pew for our hall (which also has a free sideboard from a house viewing years ago in it!) this week and has decided that instead of getting a new lamp he would clean up the base if I crocheted a lampshade. I'm just kind of making it up and using random stash so it may be awful.
E - Aug 11
M - Feb 14
qbm

Postby Jelly Belly » 28 Aug 2013, 19:16

I have a sleeping Bam on top of me, otherwise I would be making cushion covers from the leftover window seat fabric.

To do list is cardi (Kat's cable yoke) for a September bump, dress for niece, horse cushion for another niece and Christening outfit for nephew. Gonna be a busy month!
The Chooby 28/10/07
Squirmy 12/12/09
Baby Bam 13/06/13
Jelly Belly

Postby AB&M » 28 Aug 2013, 19:19

I think I may draw up my crafting list for Christmas presents & take stock of what I have!

Claire

Bruno 6
Annie aka kitten 1
AB&M

Postby Gizmo » 28 Aug 2013, 19:27

Finish super hero capes for my friends boys.
Make capes for another friends 2 kids.
Make my two capes.
Make cover for the cats chair because it's disgusting but he loves it so this will be a compromise because he will punish me if I throw it out..
Make curtains for babies room.
Make super cool advent calendar for the babies.
Start on Christmas things.. That list is waaaay too long already.
Gizmo

Postby AB&M » 28 Aug 2013, 19:32

I'm considering an appliqué advent calendar but not sure I want to start it for this year - do I have enough time??!

Claire

Bruno 6
Annie aka kitten 1
AB&M

Postby qbm » 28 Aug 2013, 19:37

Oh God. I'd forgotten the advent calendar!! Might have to bump a few things down the list. Cheers for the reminder!
E - Aug 11
M - Feb 14
qbm

Postby t&n's mummy » 28 Aug 2013, 20:07

I have been playing with metal clay, just sent off a pair of cuff links to a customer (total stranger) I never made cuff links before... I hope she likes them, one has her daughters handprint on and the other has a little drawing her dd did, cufflinks are for daddy for his birthday on Friday... Eek! Feeling rather inspired though now and have loads of ideas buzzing around my head. Also, just paid for a Xmas fayre in battersea on 1st dec, they approached me, footfall is expected to be 2k+ based on last year... Double eek!

ABM you have time... As long as you are not too ambitious! QBM sounds interesting, everyone seems to have so much to do. I am single parenting this week so trying not to think too much about what I want to get done.
Mummy to T dec 09 and N Mar 12
One little angel (6w) apr 11
http://www.facebook.com/Mariamadeit or see what we get up to at http://mariamadeit.wordpress.com
t&n's mummy

Location: Not in Kyiv anymore... Back to our own house in se London

Postby AB&M » 28 Aug 2013, 20:13

Make sure you keep posting about the fair so we can all come :D

Am planning my calendar!

Claire

Bruno 6
Annie aka kitten 1
AB&M

Postby VanillaPickle » 28 Aug 2013, 20:19

On the go currently are....

3 crochet bags, 2 crochet blankets, half a dozen canvasses with decoupage lettering, making stock for a Christmas shopping evening, christmas stockings as gifts, christmas garlands, pimping some canvas bags for the kids for school, and a few other bits and bobs. Happy as a pig in mud when surrounded by projects on the go :D :D :D
♥ Handmade & crochet items & gifts - CraftsByFenella ♥
★ currently available via https://www.facebook.com/CraftsByFenella
VanillaPickle

Postby Allium » 28 Aug 2013, 21:03

If I hadn't broken my smallest circular needles I'd be knitting socks. Instead I am planning an earring holder thing made in a picture frame I've had lying around for years. Also browsing youtube for beading things as I really enjoyed making the beaded flower from the crafty creative box. I also have started some of KG's wristlets from the crochet camp, & I also want to do some granny squares with the leftover yarn from Floss's baby blanket...maybe to make a little cushion. I also have so many projects on the go I can't even keep track. Which is why the most important job is to sort out my craft room now it's no longer doubling as the office. Of course, I can't do that as a fuse has blown so none of the lights in the house work.
Mummy to Twink - 8/05/08, Squishy - 7/02/10 & Flopsy 1/11/12
Allium

Postby blackberrycrimble » 28 Aug 2013, 21:09

I'm currently very very bored of making tiny cotton flowers (craft market on Sat eeeeeek), and then I have to sew on nametapes. After THAT I have lots of lovely soft chunky wool projects to do. I also need to learn to use the sewing machine I have borrowed. And think about Christmas.
My peas are gone as well as my marbles.
blackberrycrimble

Postby meerkatsmum » 29 Aug 2013, 08:01

I'm knitting Meerkat a jumper. It's my first and I'm rather excited. I've finished the front and am now doing the back. I'm very proud of how quickly I did the ribbing the second time around. It was very difficult the first time but it went rather smoothly the second time. Then just the sleeves to do , which I'm going to try and knit at the same time. Then the neck band. I can't wait till it's done!

I have to check of ravelry for knitted dolls clothes too. M's desperate for some shoes and socks for her baby.
DD - Meerkat (October 2011)
DD - Wombat (January 2014)
meerkatsmum

Next

Return to Crafternet