The big reveal!

Because BLW isn't just for lentil-weavers. Some of us like to piddle about with bits of felt and sticky-backed plastic as well.

Re: The big reveal!

Postby Rose99 » 01 Sep 2013, 12:06

I'm guessing mine came from Camper as it's from Queensland?
Mum to DD born Dec 10 and DS born Feb 13.
Rose99

Postby Eli » 01 Sep 2013, 16:55

Eli - will you post a pic of your finished faerie? I'm thinking of making packs to sell and I'd love to see what you come up with :D

Of course I will VP, that was my plan! I figured it would make a better picture when done!
Eli

Postby gingerbreadhouse » 01 Sep 2013, 18:11

peasmummy wrote:
peasmummy wrote:
I need to do some more sleuthing, but it's a Welsh postcode so I'm thinking possibly CherryPie or maybe Fullhouse if she posted it while staying with family as a red herring?!

I've just realised Cherry wasn't part of the swap so that leaves me with Fullhouse, unless I've missed anyone else with a Welsh connection? Will pop a pic on Flickr shortly. The basket is the perfect size to keep my embroidery hoops in so has become my WIP basket. I really love it.

Pleased to see my swappee liked their gift, though I haven't been guessed yet :D

Yey! It was me. Glad you like it!
Mum to two gorgeous girls and one bouncing baby boy.
gingerbreadhouse

Postby Lily » 01 Sep 2013, 18:32

Am I the only person who still hasn't got their parcel? Our local post is so awful, we always get everything late.
Izbiz, May 2012
Bee, April 2015
Lily

Postby emzit » 01 Sep 2013, 19:46

I'm still waiting for mine too,lily... Hazard of living on the other side of the world I guess!
mini muncher 8/11
little squish 3/14
emzit

Postby PerpetualMadness » 01 Sep 2013, 19:53

I haven't had a parcel but I had asked ABM to warn my sender that I was away on hols so hopefully something will appear next week. :-)
PerpetualMadness

Postby Kanga » 01 Sep 2013, 20:23

Gizmo wrote:
Kanga wrote:
AB&M wrote:Kanga think Gremlins. Sorry I'm hopeless at clues!

Well a google search :oops: leads me to Gizmo then?! And some sneaky red herring-ness with a British postmark!

Yes it was me :D MIL was visiting so I asked her to take and post it when she went home, I figured a Barcelona postmark would be way too easy :)

Thank you so much! And glad the postmark was tricky, was worried about my sleuthing!! :wink: Ds' reaction when he saw his was just so cute :)
Mummy to 2 gorgeous munchkins who are trying to eat us out of house & home! Dd A born July 08 and ds J born June 12. V3 due October 2014.

Also selling handmade gifts etc at http://www.alittleroar.com
Kanga

Postby Agatha'sMama » 01 Sep 2013, 21:08

I'm back of hols so will get something up in Flickr soon, of course I don't mind you getting some pictures up morlyte they were such lovey gifts I'm glad everyone else can see them too!

And glad to hear my swapee liked her gift :D
Mama to A - May 2011

back on the forum after being so rudely interrupted by RL for a year
Agatha'sMama

Postby Gizmo » 01 Sep 2013, 22:19

Great :) Glad he liked them. :)
Gizmo

Postby emzit » 02 Sep 2013, 10:31

My parcel arrived today! :)

Muncher and I opened it together - he got a lovely book of felt landscapes and felt boats and animals and construction vehicles to put on them. I think that I can safely say it is a big hit - I got a lot of 'MY book' and 'MY animal' and 'MY digger', he wanted to take them to watch Peppa while I got dinner ready, he brought them to the dinner table (had to battle curry hands to keep them clean) and then after he'd had his shower and got into his PJs and read his story he wanted to go back to the table to grab them. I managed to pry some from his claws as I put him into bed but he is sleeping now still clutching at least 2.

And I also got a mix tape - I love mix tapes! - which I haven't listened to yet but will put in the car to listen to tomorrow.

So thank you, we love them...! And unless there has been some more sneaky postage manouvering, I am guessing StJ as it was from Canada!
mini muncher 8/11
little squish 3/14
emzit

Postby Lily » 02 Sep 2013, 19:41

It arrived this afternoon! Hurray! It's a brilliant string of bunting with Iz's name and some diggers/cranes/bulldozers. Iz was very excited looking at the pictures - they succeeded in taking his attention away from his Richard Scarry book of 'Cars and Trucks and Things That Go', which doesn't happen very often!

I will put it up in his room tomorrow and take a picture.

It had an Eire postmark, so... thank you misschief? That's guessing from memory, I may need to go back and check people's locations.
Izbiz, May 2012
Bee, April 2015
Lily

Postby VanillaPickle » 02 Sep 2013, 22:46

So who's left?

Turtle'sMammy
fourweewonders
mischief
peasmummy
toothfairy
Biccytoria
Blossom
Agatha'smama
Camper

Is that right?
♥ Handmade & crochet items & gifts - CraftsByFenella ♥
★ currently available via https://www.facebook.com/CraftsByFenella
VanillaPickle

Postby VanillaPickle » 02 Sep 2013, 22:47

Edinburgh postmark....hhhhmmmm
♥ Handmade & crochet items & gifts - CraftsByFenella ♥
★ currently available via https://www.facebook.com/CraftsByFenella
VanillaPickle

Postby StJuniper » 02 Sep 2013, 22:51

emzit wrote:My parcel arrived today! :)

Muncher and I opened it together - he got a lovely book of felt landscapes and felt boats and animals and construction vehicles to put on them. I think that I can safely say it is a big hit - I got a lot of 'MY book' and 'MY animal' and 'MY digger', he wanted to take them to watch Peppa while I got dinner ready, he brought them to the dinner table (had to battle curry hands to keep them clean) and then after he'd had his shower and got into his PJs and read his story he wanted to go back to the table to grab them. I managed to pry some from his claws as I put him into bed but he is sleeping now still clutching at least 2.

And I also got a mix tape - I love mix tapes! - which I haven't listened to yet but will put in the car to listen to tomorrow.

So thank you, we love them...! And unless there has been some more sneaky postage manouvering, I am guessing StJ as it was from Canada!

Yes, me. No point trying to be sneaky with a Canadian address! Glad the book is a hit with muncher, P was reluctant to let me mail it ;)
Mama to two boys, the Scout Kid P, 02/26/12 and the Feral Kid R 12/15/13, and one little Tumbleweed girl, 05/27/16.
StJuniper

Postby camper » 02 Sep 2013, 23:51

ruby99 wrote:
I'm guessing mine came from Camper as it's from Queensland?

Yes, it was me! I'm so glad the colours were right. I really loved some of those fabrics too, so I'm glad you liked them. It's so nerve-wracking making something for a grown-up: I normally only make kiddie things. I have been meaning to try out the infinity cowl for ages though. Let me know how you get on with it.

emzit wrote:

Now that's just bloody genius. What a brilliant idea!
camper

PreviousNext

Return to Crafternet