Finally had some inspiration and got started last night! All went well until now... it's all gone a bit fiddly and wrong, and I don't have enough supplies to re-do the bit that's causing problems. Grrrr.
As with the Christmas swap, once I've got this one done I need to make more for the WI - well, once I've got a good idea I might as well make the most of it!
I'm trying to have the confidence that what I'm doing is going to work but I have no way of testing. I *think* it will, but I can't actually be certain and have no real way of knowing until it's all finished and with my swappee.
Mum to two gorgeous girls and one bouncing baby boy.