Could any Americans help me with the Amazon link?

HELLO NEW POSTERS! I know this is tedious but you need to post here first so that we can fully release your membership. It's to prevent the board being strafed by spammers, sorry about the slight inconvenience.

Re: Could any Americans help me with the Amazon link?

Postby Opal » 09 Nov 2013, 10:34

Hi
Opal

Postby Naomi_5 » 12 Nov 2013, 09:36

Hi, your webpage is really interested.
Naomi_5

Postby Opal » 13 Nov 2013, 04:50

The study has been ethically approved for research by the Development & Civilization Faculty Investigate Ethics Committee at Sheffield Hall am University on the seven December two thousand and twelve & require Adults (old eighteen – forty) who have had a formal diagnosis of Dyspraxia for a quiet interpretation study as part of a dissertation project for a Mac Applied Cognitive Neuroscience route.
Opal

Postby PicklesMommy » 17 Mar 2014, 20:06

Rather new here and want to buy the book. (After nearly 2 months of BLW, I figure it's time to read the details!) I'm in the U.S. Am I understanding that as long as I redirect to Amazon through the link above, anything I buy will produce a kickback? Of course this link takes to me to Amazon, but not to my Amazon account. Once I sign in, will it still allow for the kickback? I buy everything from Amazon. It'd be great if this site were getting a piece of that pie!
PicklesMommy

Previous

Return to New member introductions