We need some kind of swear box!

General information on site issues. Here is where you moan about stuff not working, basically.

Moderators: AB&M, skip

Re: We need some kind of swear box!

Postby shye » 15 Oct 2013, 09:47

It's best if you either edit or leave it. Posting a second time is slightly annoying as then when we to to approve you have 2 posts, which confuses everyone!
Mummy to E (nov 08) and Birdy (dec 10)
shye

Postby ToothFairy » 15 Oct 2013, 12:23

shye wrote:It's best if you either edit or leave it. Posting a second time is slightly annoying as then when we to to approve you have 2 posts, which confuses everyone!

This. I sometimes find myself approving one post and then disapproving a duplicate post.
Mummy to M - September 1998, D - October 2007, and E - May 2010. All BF, cloth nappies, and carried in the same sling, not sure BLW existed in the 90s though!
ToothFairy

Postby Heidi » 15 Oct 2013, 12:25

Can we edit them once we've pressed submit? I did it the other day and the post just seemed to be gone, nowhere to be found!
Thom May 07 and Kiera Sept 09 - I don't really have an excuse to be here still!!

Would you like to start your own business, earn some extra money or enjoy a new challenge? If so please contact me,

http://www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/heidiwadsworth
Heidi

Postby Seriously_Nutty » 15 Oct 2013, 13:36

Heidi wrote:Can we edit them once we've pressed submit? I did it the other day and the post just seemed to be gone, nowhere to be found!

I just press the back button on my browser to navigate back to the text editor and then remove the offending word and re-submit. I assume the mods still get the notification from the original submit though.
“You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” - Franklin P. Jones
Seriously_Nutty

Postby shye » 15 Oct 2013, 13:56

Seriously_Nutty wrote:
Heidi wrote:Can we edit them once we've pressed submit? I did it the other day and the post just seemed to be gone, nowhere to be found!

I just press the back button on my browser to navigate back to the text editor and then remove the offending word and re-submit. I assume the mods still get the notification from the original submit though.

I'm not sure we do? I've never noticed any from you to be honest, but I'm not the only one approving.
Mummy to E (nov 08) and Birdy (dec 10)
shye

Previous

Return to Site Matters