Anyone been to the Grant Museum?

...people to see. Well, not really. More like 'we went to the Umbrella Museum in Ashby de la Zouch and it was GREAT.' If there is such a thing, that is.

Anyone been to the Grant Museum?

Postby RedRum » 28 Oct 2014, 08:40

We're taking Ruby for a day out in London tomorrow, but looking for cheap/free things to do, as we're also going to the zoo on thursday so that's our budget for the week really. We've done natural history quite a few times before, and we missed the vikings at the british museum which was a bit of a shame. And I'll admit to not really enjoying the science museum too much.

So anyway, was thinking of the Grant Museum, which looks really cool, but wondered if anyone has been and if it's the kind of place you can spend quite a while or if it's more of a half an hour look and then we'll be done. My internet's shocking at the moment so it's taking me ages to search for info online but any other suggestions for free or cheap activities around that area would be gratefully received.
Mama to R (2007) and J (2015)
RedRum

Re: Anyone been to the Grant Museum?

Postby busmother » 28 Oct 2014, 11:19

Wow, that looks amazing. Why have I never heard of it? Which doesn't help you, and I don't really know that part of London. Have you looked at Kate's blog, ? She has a nice map of child-friendly places.
Mother to twin buses, born 2010, and number 3, born 2015
busmother

Return to Things to do/Places to go