Cafe Junior, Cardiff

...people to see. Well, not really. More like 'we went to the Umbrella Museum in Ashby de la Zouch and it was GREAT.' If there is such a thing, that is.

Cafe Junior, Cardiff

Postby Skippy2010 » 10 Jun 2014, 23:20

For all the Welshies out there, I can highly recommend this restaurant which we visited for my brother's 40th. It's created especially for families, so there's a big play area for little ones, which you can see from the dining area. Nothing is too much trouble...they will supply nappies; wipes and even spare clothes. One of the staff noticed I was breastfeeding and just appeared with a glass of water, which was a lovely touch. They'll even read the littlies a bedtime story, and provide a glass of milk while Mummy and Daddy finish dinner.

Oh, and the food was yummy... tapas style, with plenty of choice even for my veggie sister in law. I only wish there was one of these in Leicester, we'd be regulars!

Their website is www.cafejunior.com. Oh, and they have various baby/toddler activity groups in the daytime.
Mum to Evan, my funny little Munchkin! Born February 2010
& Megan, my unexpected homebirth, October 2013

Not forgetting my 2 tiny angels - 'Titch' 7 weeks, May 2008 & 'Thumper' 10 weeks, September 2008

www.heidisbakingfrenzy.blogspot.co.uk
Skippy2010

Re: Cafe Junior, Cardiff

Postby bigcatmaniac » 11 Jun 2014, 12:53

It's really good, isn't it. I must go more seeing as it's on the doorstep. Thanks for the reminder.
bigcatmaniac

Return to Things to do/Places to go