Pregnancy status updates, April

More little BLWers in the making... <rubs hands>

Re: Pregnancy status updates, April

Postby Cofa's Tree » 11 Apr 2015, 19:08

Good luck Lily! Hope things are happening!
Cofa's Tree

Postby Kitcameron » 11 Apr 2015, 21:31

Ooh good luck Lily. Hope it's all over now and you have your new bundle of joy.
Mummy to Slinky Malinky (Sept. 12) and Chunker Munker (June 14.)
Kitcameron

Postby busmother » 12 Apr 2015, 19:08

Good luck! And very obliging of it to come while your mum's there.
Hope things OK with you, t&n's mummy.
No news here still.
Mother to twin buses, born 2010, and number 3, born 2015
busmother

Postby t&n's mummy » 12 Apr 2015, 19:20

Lily has just put a birth announcement up.

All ok ish here, deciding whether or not to go to kings in the morning. Have been resting all day and was feeling much better but starting to get pains again. Dh is away with work on Tuesday so I need to decide...?
Mummy to T dec 09 and N Mar 12
One little angel (6w) apr 11
http://www.facebook.com/Mariamadeit or see what we get up to at http://mariamadeit.wordpress.com
t&n's mummy

Location: Not in Kyiv anymore... Back to our own house in se London

Postby Treeb » 13 Apr 2015, 01:24

I hope the pain continues to stay away for you t&n's mummy!

I don't think dh fully comprehends the level of soreness and exhaustion that comes from spending an entire day walking/on your feet at 32 weeks pregnant, or the fact that my legs are already starting to ache by the time I roll out of bed in the morning, regardless of how much activity I did or did not do the day before...
Mama to big boy L born Sept. 2012, and baby girl A born June 2015.

http://treemama.wordpress.com/
Treeb

Postby Cofa's Tree » 13 Apr 2015, 06:06

Hugs to those that need them. What did you decide t&n'smummy?

Almost nine weeks now and still no being sick (lots of mild nausea but no actual sickness). Can't believe how different this pregnancy is. I might even enjoy it this time... Booking in appt with the midwife on Wednesday so looking forward to getting my 12wk scan booked in.
Cofa's Tree

Postby t&n's mummy » 13 Apr 2015, 09:01

The pain has gone, I am not so uncomfortable so decided to stay home, with nothing concrete to go with and it would be a trek, I think I am going to end up more stressed trying to go than having a restful morning at home by myself.
http://www.facebook.com/Mariamadeit or see what we get up to at http://mariamadeit.wordpress.com
t&n's mummy

Postby busmother » 13 Apr 2015, 19:13

I'm with you there, t&n's mummy. Hope it's still feeling better.
I've been feeling constipated all day with intermittent cramps which I've been putting down to taking my iron tablet after breakfast instead of before. But been getting more and more uncomfortable through the day, and now back pain rather than bowel cramps, so beginning to think this could be it. But no sort of contraction feeling across the front. So still not totally sure. But enough to make me properly finish packing my bag and contemplate doing a birth plan. Booked in to see the midwife tomorrow anyway, and finally have a date for my caesarian on 20th if nothing happens before then. Watch this space. But don't expect any news if there is any news as I don't have a smart phone so probably won't be checking in for a while if things happen.
busmother

Postby yorkshirepudding » 13 Apr 2015, 19:52

Ooh busmother, sounds like something could be happening!

Glad things settled down t&n's mummy. And yay for Cofa's tree not being too sick! That must be a relief if you've had the ohter experience before. Just had to do last minute baby sitting for my friend who is 12 weeks and just got told she has HG and was dehydrated, needed a trip to hospital :(
Treeb, hope you've had a good day and got some feet up time.

Getting midly panicky here that we won't have moved out of FIL's before this baby arrives, need to organise our static caravan which we've got to work out how to get on the site through narrow gateways/ narrow lane, and we're both knackered after moving house, very tempting just to veg out in the evenings but need to keep planning things and emailing people!
Mummy to my little Christmas pudding, Moo, December 2012 and a summer pudding, baby E born June 2015
yorkshirepudding

Postby Cofa's Tree » 14 Apr 2015, 06:02

Hope things are progressing busmother!

I'm shattered by about 7pm yp, so don't know how you are coping with sorting everything out!
Cofa's Tree

Postby t&n's mummy » 14 Apr 2015, 09:40

Fingers crossed busmother, thinking of you!

I am feeling really emotional atm, is this normal? This morning we were out of coffee... Dh is away again and I am shattered :(
t&n's mummy

Postby mindy » 14 Apr 2015, 10:40

Completely normal T&N, I've cried most nights for no reason other than too much washing up/can't face cooking/house in chaos. Blame the hormones! Goodness YP, you have a lot on your plate now, sounds like very hard work. So glad the nausea is manageable CT, what a relief. It is totally exhausting being pregnant! Keep us posted BM, I can't remember when you are due....

Off to see physio again today to see if she can help with back pain and spd, am waddling like a weeble and I've still got 9 weeks to go.
Two adorable, headstrong daughters: Roo born Sept 2008, Min born April 2011, and small boy who arrived Summer 2015
mindy

Postby Lily » 14 Apr 2015, 12:41

Ooh, busmother, thinking of you today. (She was due at the end of last week, mindy.)
Izbiz, May 2012
Bee, April 2015
Lily

Postby busmother » 15 Apr 2015, 16:45

Still here! Started getting contractions on Monday which built up over the evening and then died away again after I got in the bath at about midnight. Intermittent all day yesterday but really thought we were there last night when it built up again to coming every 4 mins and lasting a minute. But when I rang triage at about 11pm she said as long as I was tolerating the pain to stay at home as long as possible. So I went to bed, and they immediately slowed down to about every half an hour. Speeded up a bit when I got up and paced about, had some cereal etc at 2pm so I rang again. Not established labour as it would just keep going even after dozing off, so she said just go back to bed, and they dropped down to once an hour or so after that. Picking up again now, which has been the pattern the last couple of days, so I'm hoping tonight we'll finally get there!
I'd had an appt booked with the midwife on Tuesday (after the first night of contractions) so she gave me a sweep and said the cervix was thinning out nicely and I was 2-3cm dilated, which was good for a first time labour, and reckoned something ought to happen in the next 48hrs. So we'll see what happens.
busmother

Postby t&n's mummy » 15 Apr 2015, 19:04

Fingers crossed busmother! I would keep active then if I were you, a walk, bouncing in the ball, if you have clary sage, put some on a tissue, good luck!
t&n's mummy

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy