Pregnancy status updates: march

More little BLWers in the making... <rubs hands>

Pregnancy status updates: march

Postby t&n's mummy » 02 Mar 2015, 13:38

Well it is the second day now... My sister is due this month, wishing everyone else due this month lots of safe arrival/smooth labour vibes...
Mummy to T dec 09 and N Mar 12
One little angel (6w) apr 11
http://www.facebook.com/Mariamadeit or see what we get up to at http://mariamadeit.wordpress.com
t&n's mummy

Location: Not in Kyiv anymore... Back to our own house in se London

Re: Pregnancy status updates: march

Postby nearlymumtobabyfk » 02 Mar 2015, 16:36

Aaaahhh, it's 'the' month!! ;)

Re book - I've got Katharine Graves ' The hypnobirthing book', which I really like. It's a good mix of relaxation scripts and exercises, explanations of the biology of it all and simple ideas to get your head in a good space. I've also got her 'colour and calmness' CD. I got then as part of the Hypno antenatal class we did at the hospital and I'm getting on with them well...

Having lots of niggles here. I think baby engaged on Sunday as have felt different since and had lots of little tightenings yesterday. Midwife tomoro so we'll see. Write birth plan last night so am officially now all set...
Mum to A, 2010, and R, 2015
nearlymumtobabyfk

Postby CaelaCoo » 02 Mar 2015, 16:45

Hospital again today...still no closer to finding out what is going on.

Bright side, I no longer have to go everyday but every other day. I have however had my sweep and discovered I am 1cm dialated already so fingers crossed something happens over the next few days
*Moo moo's (26/03/13)*
*baby c (4/3/15)*
CaelaCoo

Postby Lily » 02 Mar 2015, 21:09

Good luck to all the Marchies!

Seeing the mw tomorrow. Bit annoyed as I was meant to see my usual mw last Friday, then it got cancelled at the last minute and shifted to a different mw on a day and time I couldn't make. The best alternative they could give me was nap time tomorrow, so now I have to manhandle a cross, sleepy toddler to an appointment with a stranger. Grrr.
Izbiz, May 2012
Bee, April 2015
Lily

Postby nearlymumtobabyfk » 02 Mar 2015, 22:41

Ooh, where's junglewoman?? Hope all is well
nearlymumtobabyfk

Postby nearlymumtobabyfk » 02 Mar 2015, 22:43

Ahhh...there's jw... Just revisited her update, doh! Jeez my brain is gone...
nearlymumtobabyfk

Postby Violet_Cue » 03 Mar 2015, 12:21

Well my blood levels are still going bad - nurse seemed more worried than the resident, but as of last night I am on the induction list, had a sweep (2cm and 50% - from 1cm and high and thick a weeks earlier) and have a request for repeat blood work tomorrow if I haven't been called in/ gone into labour.

So - baby anytime now! :) Or in a couple weeks if the full moon and slow moving list toys with me. Lol. When I went in for assessment yesterday afternoon they were flowing over with people whose membranes had ruptured. I think I was pretty high on the list though, since she kept saying it wouldn't be yesterday (implying that it might just be when they actually had space.) I could call and find out, but I think that would stress me more. :)

Phone call today from the monitoring program, so I will check with her to see how busy the case room (L&D department) is today. :)
Canadian mom to J - Feb 2011 and L - March 2015
See my face painting at www.facebook.com/create.a.face.nl
Violet_Cue

Postby Lily » 03 Mar 2015, 14:20

Ooh, fingers crossed for you VC!

All fine here today, bump still tracking the 10th centile line, baby's head firmly down. Now I just need to find enough time and energy to finish all my work before she gets here. At least I've finally pruned the roses so the garden won't be a solid thorn hedge this summer - am optimistically envisaging days in the sunshine with my LOs...
Izbiz, May 2012
Bee, April 2015
Lily

Postby RedRum » 03 Mar 2015, 18:40

Exciting VC, will be thinking of you.

I am 29 weeks now and aaaching. Bump aches, hips ache, lower back aches, my brain aches! And so many BH contractions. I really know it when I've been on my feet a lot.
Mama to R (2007) and J (2015)
RedRum

Postby DIMDongMerrily » 03 Mar 2015, 19:50

RR, I'm due a few weeks after you but I feel like some of my aches and niggles have started already! If I slouch on the sofa for too long I feel all crunched up and stiff/achey when I get up, and my bump feels tight and stretched already!

I was just on the phone to my Dad and I was talking about how much time I have left until my due date. I almost said five months and then realised it's actually three and a half! I've been telling myself five months! Eep!
Mummy to Monkey Face since 01/07/09, Small since 30/07/11, and The Bean since 13/06/2015♥ ♥

http://themess-canwait.blogspot.com/
DIMDongMerrily

Postby mindy » 03 Mar 2015, 22:00

Good luck VC, hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long x x
Two adorable, headstrong daughters: Roo born Sept 2008, Min born April 2011, and small boy who arrived Summer 2015
mindy

Postby Treeb » 04 Mar 2015, 21:15

Hope everything is going well VC!

Pregnancy insomnia is not being kind to me this week. Especially not fair that it is coupled with L being sick. He was up many many times last night being miserable and asking for tissues, and then of course I would lie awake in bed for ages after each time getting up with him. Eventually he joined us in our bed and we all got a little rest, but not nearly enough. I attempted to nap today, but despite being exhausted just lay awake in bed thinking of useless nothings for half an hour!
Mama to big boy L born Sept. 2012, and baby girl A born June 2015.

http://treemama.wordpress.com/
Treeb

Postby Lily » 05 Mar 2015, 14:53

(((Treeb))) right there with you. Last time Izbiz had a cold, I gave him a muslin to keep by him in bed, so he could wipe his own nose if he needed to. Do you think L might accept that? He might still need sympathy but at least you wouldn't have to get up when all he wanted was a tissue!
Izbiz, May 2012
Bee, April 2015
Lily

Postby Treeb » 07 Mar 2015, 03:27

Thanks Lily, I did try that but he just ignores it and still calls to me for a tissue! (And it has to be me. Apparently Daddy doesn't wipe noses right.)

Had an appointment today, everything is right on track and as it should be. Time to have the 1-hour blood glucose test done tomorrow. Doctor said I can eat before hand but to only have a small breakfast since eating too much can affect the test. If the test brings up any read flags then I'll have to have the three hour test, but I'm expecting (hoping) that everything is fine.

I've also now got L's cold from him, so really hoping I don't seem to sick in the morning. If I am really bad I'll wait and do the blood test next week, but I'd like to just get it out of the way!
Mama to big boy L born Sept. 2012, and baby girl A born June 2015.

http://treemama.wordpress.com/
Treeb

Postby nearlymumtobabyfk » 07 Mar 2015, 19:35

Dd at grandma's so trying to muster enthusiasm to head down the road for some dinner. But have intermittent period ish cramps and am at that irritating point of 'could this be the start'. I'm sure it'll progress to nothing, but I wish I could call it. We need to eat and this kind of procrastination drives do nuts!
nearlymumtobabyfk

Next

Return to Pregnancy