Pregnancy updates - October

More little BLWers in the making... <rubs hands>

Re: Pregnancy updates - October

Postby NorthernKitten » 23 Oct 2014, 15:53

((Fozza))
Mummy to a munchkin (Dec 12) and a mini munchkin (due Jan 15) and part-time teacher of teenaged terrors.
NorthernKitten

Postby Kanga » 23 Oct 2014, 16:19

(((Fozza))) so sorry you're having to go through this. Hope dh is being supportive.

All ok here, just need baby to show itself.
Mummy to 2 gorgeous munchkins who are trying to eat us out of house & home! Dd A born July 08 and ds J born June 12. V3 due October 2014.

Also selling handmade gifts etc at http://www.alittleroar.com
Kanga

Postby PicNic » 23 Oct 2014, 19:44

Oh Fozza. I'm so so sorry you're going through this. Sending hugs.

Kanga, pleased all is well with your baby. Good luck for a swift arrival!
Very proud mummy of our adventurous little man 09/09 and our cheeky little lady 11/11
PicNic

Postby Lily » 23 Oct 2014, 19:56

(((Fozza)))
Izbiz, May 2012
Bee, April 2015
Lily

Postby mamapup » 23 Oct 2014, 21:24

Sneaking in to send hugs too,.fozza.
In my heart I am Rascalpup, a name awarded during battle with one persistent spammer. I like to think ironside but with sarcasm rather than an axe.

Slightly horrified by my huge number of posts.

One puppy June 2012 and one little croc March 2014
mamapup

Postby Lioncub's mama » 24 Oct 2014, 07:48

((((Fozza)))) more hugs from here too x
Lioncub (P) - August 2011
Baby brother (E) - December 2013
Lioncub's mama

Postby Kitcameron » 24 Oct 2014, 08:43

(((Fozza))) so sorry to hear all this.
Mummy to Slinky Malinky (Sept. 12) and Chunker Munker (June 14.)
Kitcameron

Postby Fozza » 24 Oct 2014, 16:11

.Glad your scan went ok kanga. Babies seem to like being born at the weekend.

Thanks for the hugs. I'm ok. Mostly tired I think. Did not sleep very well last night as I can't switch off.
Mum to
3 boys on earth...my light
Owen and Luna in heaven...My forever babies.
Fozza

Postby RedRum » 26 Oct 2014, 21:49

So how's everyone doing? And who's next after kanga?!

My current status is that I'm delighted I seem to be able to stay awake after 9pm and not spend four data suffering for it. Long may it continue.
Mama to R (2007) and J (2015)
RedRum

Postby pirate_han » 27 Oct 2014, 06:30

Treek, are you next?

Aaaahhh, pregnancy. Last night I tried in vain to get to sleep while everyone else snored, I felt sick as a dog and at the same time really, really wanted a hot turkey and stuffing baguette. Fun this ain't.
B - March 12
A - January 15
pirate_han

Postby treek » 27 Oct 2014, 07:53

I think it might be! Due beginning/mid December, anyone before me?

I feel your pain p_h - I'm often awake listening to snoring, with reflux burning my throat and craving all the foods I can't have (ice cream, cake, anything sweet!)
treek

Postby nearlymumtobabyfk » 27 Oct 2014, 17:04

I've finally got some after dinner energy too RR, and tgr sickness is mostly gone. Hoorah! Just had 20 week scan - all present and correct. So I might even leave the house after dark tonight in celebration...

Hugs to those still suffering sickness (I'm looking at you p_h) and everyone living with worry...
Mum to A, 2010, and R, 2015
nearlymumtobabyfk

Postby junglewonderland » 28 Oct 2014, 12:02

(((Fozza))) a bit more info, but still so many unknowns. It must be doing your head in. So sorry you are going through this.

I'm only 24 weeks but the third trimester seems to have hit already. The few months of "this pregnancy thing is ok actually" have ended and I am broken. I don't know how my body will get through the next few months. My back is killing me and I can't stand or walk for longer than a few minutes. My energy is so limited that if I hang out a load of washing, cook a meal and water the plants that is me pretty much done for the day. The piles of stuff everywhere that need unpacking are jeering at me. I will just have to set myself tiny tiny goals each day to feel sane. Oh, and my lady bits feel like they will fall out any minute. Anyone else have that?
Mama to Feb boys, Koala (2012) and Taz (2015).
junglewonderland

Postby Treeb » 28 Oct 2014, 18:08

I'm having trouble sleeping too. Not too much sickness in the night or food cravings, but my mind will just not stop going! I've also been having a lot of very vivid and strange dreams.

Today we had our first ultrasound scan! :) The baby is measuring at about 8 weeks, which is what I thought it should be. Didn't look like much, just a little blob, but we did get to see a little flicker of a heart beat. L came along and did absolutely great, stayed in Daddy's arms the whole time during the scan and was looking at the screen and also the other interesting things around the room. After we got home he was talking about the elevator ride more than the scan, so I guess that was the interesting part! :D
Mama to big boy L born Sept. 2012, and baby girl A born June 2015.

http://treemama.wordpress.com/
Treeb

Postby NorthernKitten » 28 Oct 2014, 20:02

Sleeping sucks (wide awake and/or needing to pee); eating sucks (heartburn); thinking about baby sucks (getting emotional and weepy); dealing with a toddler sucks (knackered and weepy and feeling guilty); being awake sucks (backache and stressing about what has to be done).

And there's still 13 weeks left. Allegedly - on plus side, if it follows munchkin's footsteps, there's 10 weeks.

Panicking massively about labour - looks like in laws aren't going to be moving down here in time, so they'll be the first call when labour starts to come and look after munchkin. They're an hour and a half away, and older so need time to get sorted, so we'll have to phone them early on (my parents are three hours away, but will be called at the same time, but my mum works so may not be able to leave straight away either). So because in laws haven't yet found a house, they'll be staying here, in my house, whilst I am undergoing the least dignified moments of my life. Commenting and interfering, or worse, trying to help and/or being sympathetic. And I don't want to be stationed upstairs, feeling like I have to be quiet because I know they can hear everything and just waiting for things to progress enough to leave the damned house... argh! I want to wallow in the bath and wander naked! Stress! My mother I could (just about) deal with. DH's mother, okay (ish). DH's father? ARGH!

If you couldn't tell - feeling a bit low right now... on plus side, DH has realised how low I'm feeling and has started instigating random cuddles and back rubs. These things are both ACE.
Mummy to a munchkin (Dec 12) and a mini munchkin (due Jan 15) and part-time teacher of teenaged terrors.
NorthernKitten

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy