Pregnancy updates - June

More little BLWers in the making... <rubs hands>

Re: Pregnancy updates - June

Postby EnigmaFish » 23 Jun 2014, 21:21

My iPhone app scared the bejaysus out of me today by cheerfully reporting, "Only 28 days left!"

What??? I have absolutely nothing ready! I don't want to have another baby yet! I want to go to the cinema and out for dinner and all that other stuff we can do with a well-behaved toddler at home, but not with a brand new baby!
v1.0: Kleintje, born January 2012.
v2.0: Newt, born July 2014.
EnigmaFish

Postby junglewonderland » 24 Jun 2014, 07:14

Eek, EF! I hope you can fit some civilised fun times into these next 28 days!

I am so tired, grumpy. I don't know how I am going to survive this pregnancy. My usually wonderful GP was useless about SPD. "a few twinges are normal". I didn't have enough fight in me to explain that it is not a few twinges and not normal, but what can a GP do anyway? I should go to a physio. Then I saw the nurse of the year. She tut tutted me because Koala was watching something on the iPad while she did my obs. When I said it was to stop him running around during the appointment, she said he must be badly behaved because I am too soft on him. She nearly redeemed herself by giving Koala stickers but then I looked at my chart when I got home and she had written my weight as 11kg higher than it is. I'm really short so I'll probably get referred to an obesity clinic based then hospitalised for rapid weight loss when they see I have lost 11kg in my first trimester. Grrr.
Mama to Feb boys, Koala (2012) and Taz (2015).
junglewonderland

Postby Jaymlin » 24 Jun 2014, 12:10

Urgh Junglewonderland.....what bastards! Why can't people be nice? Why does everyone feel the need to add their 2 pence worth to everything...feck 'em all!!!

EnigmaFish I'm with you on the bejaysus....I've realised I've got my 34 week midwife appointment on Thursday....where the hells bells did that come from? I can't have 6 weeks left! Argh....
Love being a mummy to the beautiful F (april 12) and especially love BLW.
Jaymlin

Postby monkeydo » 24 Jun 2014, 20:17

Junglewonderland, that nurse was beyond rude! Bet she‘s never had a toddler, or forgotten.

EF and Jaymlin, count me in on that bejaysus too please! 35 weeks tomorrow. Pregnancy is 70 weeks, right?
Mum to little man J born February 2012 and little lady R born July 2014
monkeydo

Postby EnigmaFish » 24 Jun 2014, 22:51

It sounds like we need a Panicked About the End of My Pregnancy support thread! It's good to know I'm not alone.
JW, you should ring back and tell them that you weigh 11kg less than what's been put on your chart. For the very reasons you mentioned, it's in their best interests to have that corrected.
v1.0: Kleintje, born January 2012.
v2.0: Newt, born July 2014.
EnigmaFish

Previous

Return to Pregnancy